FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

yen is the sell on 7am bar .............gbp is the buy

nice scalps as anticipated

N

3230's for GU ...........now watch the prices for the bounce .....support resistance , price acceptance , price rejection

now gu setting up for sells .............happy to sell under 25 ................

105.55 now UJ...............buys on cards although I hate this correlation pattern

well over the hour now and really only about 3-4 decent scalps been offered ...............sure plenty will be later but I only get the first 2 hours to trade due to other commitments

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
N

EA slow but steady selling ..........sad when I have to chase the EA verses the yen and gbp action

N

well over the hour now and really only about 3-4 decent scalps been offered ...............sure plenty will be later but I only get the first 2 hours to trade due to other commitments

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
N

morning dont give up the day job (only kidding )

105.55 now UJ...............buys on cards although I hate this correlation pattern

105.60 but I wish I wasn't having to scalp UJ ..........means the correlation is screwy on G8 .........

trickiest patterns for a few days ...........i'm grabbing 5 pips on scalps and generally not getting much more on extended contracts .............jees ...tough crowd today

usd is actually a decent bull play ............but trying to team up pairs to play it is painful

8am bar now in play ...............more consolidation on recent trends .......

long morning :)

ok will play out the usd / yen bull move selling other currencies into them

then back later
N