FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

3292 the low ...........will keep working resells

EA and EJ are still selling but who cares :)

let me see...........wait at moment 3323 and still finding its bite point for resells

EA resells stil lcoming but I cant be arsed ..........AUD is strong bull at moment

got to 83...........a giant abyss is looming ............surely GIU will take another breather first ?

in from 28's so no complaints .shame I missed the 100 pip spike ......:(

taken most out now will trail 1 contract

ok back later ..would like to stay but need to make a call

N

morning all........

overnights ........
Yen bull , GBP bear , NZD bull

London 6am opens.....
gbp selling ......to -50's already
yen th buy to +30s

pairs in action
easy choice right ?

been scalping GU sells to -50's
EJ sells to -30's
EU sells / Ucad buys to 20's

just buy usd & JPY and sell europe so far first hour or so .....7am bar is consolidating though
N

been fooling around with a couple of test settings so sorry no posts were earlier........

been fooling around with a couple of test settings so sorry no posts were earlier........

market still consolidating from 7am bar .........at the moment the euro is slowly emerging as a decent buy .........yen may be signalling bear now ............

GU has rallied back up to 3290's .I am still ready to sell it here guys .........bit next rejection ito 3300's will be my call to strart buying ........lets see

N

GU 3301 ......slow but steady indication we are going bull gbp / bear usd .............yen still selling so options on UJ / EJ buys as well ..............but choppy into 8am bar .......

3296...........watching .............UCAd resale's on radar from 2957/58

3295.............that's the bite point into 8am bar .............and it just rejected ...........