FX trading week Sept 17 - 21

Hi Rav, I will try to put a trade adter analysis of the end of day data, I got CIS eod feed available from 11.30pm onwards. Cable appears to be in downtrend, though tomorrow's FOMC might slow the cables decline, if the cut is more then a 1/4%. On the other side it could and possibly would give a good contrarian trading apportunity. I expect short term and medium term to continue down, Fib price projection 9865@50% , [email protected]%, with the Fib Time projection indicating 21st Sept as a strong possibility. These are only projactions and I time the entry on much smaller time frames with candles and the other indicators.
Happy trading 2be

Nice one buddy lets work together and churn these pips out...........

First trade executed..@ 47 instead of 45....
Lets see where this takes us...Will move stop to break even after 12 pips....

Central pivot crossed mean..I am moving my stop to break even...Looks like a nice 20 pips should be in the bank....:)

Hi 2 be,
I am favouring longs on cable....due to my seasonal trade analysis..But...Will move with the trendflow...when it starts...
A bit strapped for time to post analysis..but will try and post it if I can get some sleep first thing 2maro morning....

Stop for eur\jpy at break even....
My eyes are killing me..at the momment..need some sleep..
Let see if I can fill my pips basket my tommorow morning...
Goodnight..
Rav

Central pivot crossed mean..I am moving my stop to break even...Looks like a nice 20 pips should be in the bank....:)
Eur/JPY indication for the H 160.34 L 158.65 daily candles provide some clue, though the range might be tight

Having to watch this one and adjust the trade accordingly...against one of my principles..
I need a close above 55 for confirmation...

Cable indication od poss H 2.0013 L 1.9882 within this range +/-25/30pps I would favour shorting to achieve the Fib APP of at least 50%

You lot were busy last night.

Looks like I bodged up again. Set an order, with a stop of 20 points. Forgot I was supposed to set it to 30 points. Right entry point, wrong exit point. Would have been a nice easy 20 pip profit before I woke up. :rolleyes:

In many ways it reminds me of my early days in martial arts. I'd pull a nice kick while sparring, pause to admire the form... and get clobbered by the opponent.
rotfl2.gif

Short on euro again @ 159.65..Stop loss @ 85....Target....scalp so bring what ever it may...

Well done came out with a 2 pips last trade...slowly building pips today I guess is the way forward...
2be do you regularly trade 2be..then I will post all my comments on the board...

I definatley see a 20 pips scalp value in this trade..but 15 pips will do....as Pivots at .30

Taken 7pps profit due to 5 min bb bands
Shall wait for the news release eur/jpy on 5 min chart formed an assending triangle, if it failes as I hope the975 shall become resistance, if the price climes well above it, then it will become support. It is possible for the 975 level to be crossed from the downside, just to reverse sharply down, so do not be cought on this one. Steve Nisson (candlesticks) calls it falling from the roof, when good shorting apportunity can be taken.
Happy trading, 2be

Gold mine galore...+16 pips on this trade....I am out...going for a bit of lunch..

Happy Trading
Rav

Well done came out with a 2 pips last trade...slowly building pips today I guess is the way forward...
2be do you regularly trade 2be..then I will post all my comments on the board...
Hi Rav, some days I rade more then others

Since last night I have hit my daily of 50 pips with other currencies..but they are just scalp traps......I am waiting for the news as well...after that we should see some nice volatilty for scalping...

Hi Rav, some days I trade more then others, though I have had a longer break. Have to go for a while ,got a guest at the mo.