FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

Taken a short @54 if it is to reverse then on my setup this is a zone to put an order in, but as things are trending up sessionally at least I will have to consider buying for a mini thrust in the next hour or so,

Will short at 75-80 with the high of yesterday as the stop... how come cable is so strong today then !?

Seems to be a slight difference of opinion about direction around here. After yesterday's farce, I'm just waiting to see what happens later.

well, I am starting to think that this one may end up busting 9700 finally. i am flat, i dont want to buy resistance. I wont short against the trend.

Phil Mibbutz said:
Seems to be a slight difference of opinion about direction around here. After yesterday's farce, I'm just waiting to see what happens later.

Think there will be, personally depends if people are directional position day trading or just clipping high prob short moves. Personally i try to roll with it, and look for a longer play at newyork or early europe, 5-6 Am but i didnt wake till 7.45 am so lazy me missed the ops.

If we do come in mid session then at least we maybe able to see the current trend and take a few pips.

Directional types wont be arsed of course.

I`ll bet there a lot of shorts out there ,
yet it has returned to 661
my 5 min chart still shows a long