Futex 1st interview

No I don't think you understand, let me restate - if they want you, you do not have to pay a dime. If it was 'instantly apparent' that they wanted you to pay to trade here, that should tell you more about you than it does about Futex really.

No I don't think you understand s.h.i.t for brains, its a rip-off, a scam, daylight robbery, a criminal act, however you want to put it. I don't care what you say because obviously if you work for them, you are hardly going to critisise them. You must be a little sad that intelligent people can see straight through scams like this. Now go and lose a load of money today as per usual. You haven't got a clue.

I am really curious how these prop/arcade operate with their new graduate opportunities. Seems to cool to be true but I can only hope it is. I really do.

No I don't think you understand s.h.i.t for brains, its a rip-off, a scam, daylight robbery, a criminal act, however you want to put it. I don't care what you say because obviously if you work for them, you are hardly going to critisise them. You must be a little sad that intelligent people can see straight through scams like this. Now go and lose a load of money today as per usual. You haven't got a clue.

Out of interest which one of the tests was it that you failed exactly? You're right in that I wouldn't criticise my employers, but I'm not going to make something up either. Futex have a good reputation in the prop industry (i.e. not the opinion of people who came and failed the interviews).

'You must be a little sad that intelligent people can see through their scams' - You're right, I get paid to be here for 6 months of training, before being backed with company money to trade, of which I take the lion's share of the profits... what an awful scam. And the self-backed guys, they come in, they can choose to pay for training or not, but perhaps you'd rather just sit down with £20k and no clue. Then again that's probably why you're scrounging around for a job on T2W...

I am really curious how these prop/arcade operate with their new graduate opportunities. Seems to cool to be true but I can only hope it is. I really do.

Pretty simple really; if you're one of 20 or so people they take on each year, they will train you and back you with company money. They even pay you while you're training, and the profit splits are very fair. You do not ever, under any circumstances, have any of your own money on the line (until you are profitable that is, then I suppose you are losing your profits as well as theirs).

If zoo can think of a more fair way of operating a trading business, I suggest he set it up when he's not busy wondering why he can't get a second interview anywhere.

This is Futex for you. Basically what they do is hold loads of interviews stating that they have posts open and they are looking for people to work with them. However, in reality what they do is basically refuse 99% people. What do they want? Its simple. They want to get people to sign up to their expensive training programmes. Their line is this...."I'm sorry that you haven't made it this time, but you might be interested in our training programme...." This basically subsidises their losses when they trade. So don't worry if you didn't get selected, most of the time they don't have real positions anyway.

At no point was I offered a training programme or asked to pay any money.

At no point was I offered a training programme or asked to pay any money.

Basically you have the option of backing yourself, if you have the money i.e. absolutely standard industry practice - anyone could pitch up at Marex with 100 grand and be given a seat, tomorrow. There is also the option of a trading course for novice traders, which of course you pay for. Exactly how any of this adds up to a scam in zoo's puny mind is beyond me.

Pretty simple really; if you're one of 20 or so people they take on each year, they will train you and back you with company money. They even pay you while you're training, and the profit splits are very fair. You do not ever, under any circumstances, have any of your own money on the line (until you are profitable that is, then I suppose you are losing your profits as well as theirs).

If zoo can think of a more fair way of operating a trading business, I suggest he set it up when he's not busy wondering why he can't get a second interview anywhere.

I ask as I have been offered a graduate programm in one of these prop comps, no fees yet they will not pay me anything while on graduate scheme, which they say in my case will be shorthened as I already trade, to around 6 weeks if ok, and then same as Futex I guess. Sounds really a lifetime opportunity.

i ask as i have been offered a graduate programm in one of these prop comps, no fees yet they will not pay me anything while on graduate scheme, which they say in my case will be shorthened as i already trade, to around 6 weeks if ok, and then same as futex i guess. Sounds really a lifetime opportunity.

sta?

Sounds like MET then. Do you have a group interview at STA or a 1 on 1?

not sure , he ll let me know in july what sort of interview but he said I will secure the interview for you for the new grad programm , that`s it, did yo have experince with them?

You're such a dope its unreal. Anyone who has an ounce of business sense can see through scams like this. Your company would prefer to take on several people who were willing to folk up a huge chunk of money to train, rather than someone who was fit for the job. You're so short sighted. Can you not see this? I work in the industry and I know it happens. So, my advice to anyone wanting to make a career in this game is to not hand over a dime to anyone. Anyone who takes your money proclaiming to offer you anything is just dishonest. Stay away from the so called 'gurus'.

Out of interest which one of the tests was it that you failed exactly? You're right in that I wouldn't criticise my employers, but I'm not going to make something up either. Futex have a good reputation in the prop industry (i.e. not the opinion of people who came and failed the interviews).

'You must be a little sad that intelligent people can see through their scams' - You're right, I get paid to be here for 6 months of training, before being backed with company money to trade, of which I take the lion's share of the profits... what an awful scam. And the self-backed guys, they come in, they can choose to pay for training or not, but perhaps you'd rather just sit down with £20k and no clue. Then again that's probably why you're scrounging around for a job on T2W...

A loose translation:

'I work in the industry' - I have an account with Finspreads
'Your company would prefer to take on several people who were willing to folk (sic) up a huge chunk of money to train, rather than someone who was fit for the job' - I WAS FIT FOR THE JOB DAMNIT, WHY DIDN'T THEY PICK ME?
'Stay away from the so-called 'gurus'' - I can't believe I wasted £2k on that online trading course

Honestly mate, what part of WE DO NOT PAY TO TRADE HERE don't you understand? None of the grads Futex have taken on in the past decade have ever had to do so, even the ones that binned a load of the company's money. You are correct that there are a lot of scams out there, but you are confusing other less reputable companies with one that gives you all the time, training and dedication you require. I'm clearly not going to convince you otherwise because you're something of a moron, but the fact remains that this is an excellent opportunity for anyone lucky enough to be selected.

not sure , he ll let me know in july what sort of interview but he said I will secure the interview for you for the new grad programm , that`s it, did yo have experince with them?

Sounds like you're better off with the first option. Who did you speak with? Matt/Steve/Abe? I have some experience with them - I was on a training programme once upon a time.

1. I do not have an account with a spread better.
2. I'm not searching for a job, very happy with my current position.
3. I've never given a dime to any 'training course'.
4. I would never pay to train with you.
5. Your explanations are exactly what I would expect from someone like you.
6. Stop trying to justify yourself. You're an idiot. People should not have to pay thousands of pounds for something you've printed off Wikipedia in two minutes. End of story.
7. Stop taking your losing ways out on other people.
8. You are thick.

It's OK to be immature and incorrect as long as you're amusing, but since you lack one of these I'm going to withdraw from this pointless conversation. Last time I checked though, Wikipedia didn't have the functionality of a fully simulated trading environment complete with Bloomberg, Reuters and CQG... maybe they added that recently though.

Good luck with your next interview, I hear RANSquawk are looking for a new guy to talk into the microphone. You never know, could be a way in... In the mean time you might want to look at USDCAD for 5p/point in the next couple of minutes, there's a figure coming out. Best of British.

What a lovely advertisement you are for Futex

It's OK to be immature and incorrect as long as you're amusing, but since you lack one of these I'm going to withdraw from this pointless conversation. Last time I checked though, Wikipedia didn't have the functionality of a fully simulated trading environment complete with Bloomberg, Reuters and CQG... maybe they added that recently though.

Good luck with your next interview, I hear RANSquawk are looking for a new guy to talk into the microphone. You never know, could be a way in... In the mean time you might want to look at USDCAD for 5p/point in the next couple of minutes, there's a figure coming out. Best of British.

What a lovely advertisement you are for Futex

Almost as good an advert as you are for CJD. It's OK for you to come along and talk a load of nonsense about things you don't understand, call me thick and then when you realise you don't have a leg to stand on it's 'Awww, you're so mean...' Pathetic. Good bye.