FTSE - total utter annihilation

Very valid point.....

Il start worrying about that when I start making consistent losses but present my methods working pretty well....

But very valid point made by tomorton people

Where's the objective reasoning for entering a poition on the FTSE100 based on its mathematical value? I am hearing people saying the bottom will be 3800, 3600, 3500 and so on. This is usually without supportive TA. I find this just daydreaming, like speculating what you would do with a lottery win - harmless, but also fruitless, and no aid to anyone else.

point taken, and I apologise for indulgently posting without any meaningful analysis.

My intention was to get my prediction out in the public record ;-)

Full marks for courage both to post your plans and own up to lack of analysis.
Of course, your buying level could be right on the nose. I can't pick bottoms myself, but what do people think? - can we point at a bottom level for this bear? Its not something I'd ever put money into but if I had to choose to save my life I would say either -
3857 (from 19/04/96),
3544 (continuation of trend from lows of 24/06/94 and 12/03/03),
or 3287 (from 12/03/03).
(so why can't I have three guesses?)

hes analysis is spot on, and so funny too:)

From what we can see in his latest video, and knowing what happened on friday, everyone can see the same/ish setup appearing on FTSE. We didnt have that low decline on thursday but on the last three days volume was increasing and FTSE didnt even have the rally on friday. We probably will get it and if it is strong enough, we may test that neckline around 4350. If that holds, i will be selling it right there with as tight stop as i can going down to hourly TF. If we break down below 3660, i just wait for a retracement back to around that level for a short entry.