FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

we can keep the thread going
THIS IS A GREAT TIME to keep it going...lots of volatility

I prefer to discuss particular set ups and levels at which to initiate or close position, this thread's title suits me for that purpose.
Where is Jessi?
I am not that active on any threads during active trading.
Interesting DAX PA atm.

Regarding Dow: one possibility is that it could rally all the way back above 18300, finish around today's high is a first step IMHO.

Regarding Dow: one possibility is that it could rally all the way back above 18300, finish around today's high is a first step IMHO.
could be..but you have got take out those res areas first
todays close might be irrelevant in such volatility

vhq9zk.gif

the horizontal count gives us about 17900..so it will have to pull back and consolidate before another move up..
but ..in this market anything could happen

"the horizontal count gives us about 17900", this will be the 2nd step if it gets there.
Agree that anything could happen, that's why i said it's one possibility :)

** HEDGE FUND RADIO on RESONANCE FM: Monday, Mar. 30 **

You are cordially invited to listen...Hosted by Dr. Stu. Live from Brokebank Mountain in Wyoming. The Five times Sony Awards-nominated N@ked Short Club Happens on Monday, Mar. 30 9-10pm/21.00-22.00 hrs., London time, on Resonance FM [104.4FM within London/online worldwide via www.resonancefm.com]: 1 hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world plus poetry and heady music. No promotional agenda, no commercial intent...just Purest Alpha and Ponzi Bier in these interesting times, with expert guests: Peter West- Head of Research, Pam Global; Marc Ostwald- FX, Rates & EM Strategist, ADMISI; Nacho Morais- Manager, Pragma; Niki Natarajan- Founder, In Ink; plus by Astral projection from somewhere on the East Coast, Mike Gasior- CEO, AFS. Poetry: Annabelle Cattin.

that is the only move we want to plot
so..we either we break higher...then we need to find out where res can be
or.. we test the supp areas underneath

if we widen the plot area to one week of data
there are a few horizontal res areas above/red
so now we have an idea where it could go to
12070 AREAS

23t04z5.gif

i change the chart inputs to take a closer look at the uptrend that started yesterday
still on 15 min data and 10 point box size

it has highlighted a few areas where supp for that uptrend might come in if it breaks down
11860 and 11820 area/horizontal red
11820 is also trend/green supp
so now we have an idea what could happen this morning