FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Its Friday and time to close the book for the week. Big brothers have taken the positions for Monday and will be making big money.....

Have a nice weekend to everyone... see you later for the weekend stuff.. until then enjoy :)

DOW closed above 18000, SP above 2100 and NASDAQ above 5000

And DAX above 12000 and FTSE above 7000

AND THIS IS WEEKLY CLOSE.

I don't think there should be any doubt....now...

plot the move since FOMC last Wednesday
the break above the red line retraced and is now testing the breakout point
plenty of support underneath...but can the bulls hold it ????

;let see
no levels to be called or waves etc etc...this will kill your account...just bullish or bearish bear signals..intraday
1zv3k2x.gif

there is no direction from FOMC..it is wait and see

traders veiw..tradeable trends were more defined
move on Friday/aqua
now we have some areas where we can plot a retrace of that new uptrend that began on friday
above there will be prev horizontal res and some fibs
it could go either way.....however...we are prepared for all scenarios
30i9x0i.gif

calling levels in this market will kill your account...thats it

2m7x26o.gif

dow over the last 2 months
do you want to call that an upside failure ?? what happens if the trend continues ...= account wipeout...lol
a pump or a dump...keep an open mind...bias will wipe you out

Last edited:
plot the move since FOMC last Wednesday
the break above the red line retraced and is now testing the breakout point
plenty of support underneath...but can the bulls hold it ????

;let see
no levels to be called or waves etc etc...this will kill your account...just bullish or bearish bear signals..intraday
there is no direction from FOMC..it is wait and see

I have to absolutely agree with dentist...

these charts are best guide for next week, they are noise free and crystal clear....

I have noticed few patterns developing which I will post on Sunday. But yes Monday afternoon can give direction for the rest of the week.

I have to absolutely agree with dentist...

these charts are best guide for next week, they are noise free and crystal clear....

I have noticed few patterns developing which I will post on Sunday. But yes Monday afternoon can give direction for the rest of the week.
possibly...but there is no direction
this is a risk on /risk off scenario...thats it imho

possibly...but there is no direction
this is a risk on /risk off scenario...thats it imho

The problem is, its TOP :cheesy: and possibly second test of top....

Trend is well established, and any continuation pattern can easily fail in mature trend....

We haven't seen a long consolidation for a while now...

So lets wait and see....and as you said no putting money here and there ...:LOL:

S500 is pretty bullish
it broke out on Friday/red horizontal and then came back to test the breakout point at 2104
pretty well defined price action from this chart set up
three areas noted if it pullsback further
then a slow a grind into 2120 with lots of pullbacks..uneless bad news

2hhnp0o.gif

dax into the open
its pretty bullish
thats going to need a big drop to turn it bearish..how..we can change the change chart parameters to narrow the plot area and still keep it within the 45 degree trendline/bullish
shorts will have to be well planned
2ileux0.gif

dont call levels...keep with the trend

When world indices touches all time high, the optimism runs high and retail investors steps in and start buying stocks...

People start covering shorts and that push market higher, so obviously force is upside rather than downside in this 7 years running bull market.

Reversal is a long process and market makes many attempt to break high and trade in a range for weeks and months.

So lets not call anything here are see the week how its going to be, its pretty evident that market has become choppy, Dentist chart is perfect blue print.

Looking into DAX cash chart, DAX has formed a morning star pattern which is bullish. (not a typical one but still resembles close bullish pattern)

Next couple of chart will take a closer look on market actions.

30mo74i.jpg

In lower timeframe, a Cup and Handle chart pattern seems to be in-progress, at the moment its just an anticipation as pattern is partial and we have to wait until it matures...

If the pattern develops as Cup and Handle, it suggest buying above 12100... but we will see...

iw7zid.jpg

Seem to be repairing the past few sessions price actions... break the channel or test the support (red circle)

9zwqk2.jpg