FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Concur with the squeeze on both SPX and DAX actually.

After the big range ATR swings what we are seeing is unusual. Perhaps it's the summer lul.

DAX still looking bullish and holding PP-0 @ 11041. Thinking it's going to oscillate 11020-70...

SPX is looking TA bullish too. That move & long pin bar on the 12th is like wow. But I'm still not convinced of the rises. We need a good proper test of 2040/50 & 2000s imo. Come on ye bears... (n)

i agree, only taking shorts on this at the mo. only matter of time before it breaks again, struggling to bid up, bulls lack conviction. sideways action within a range imo

last signal was bearish as we said premarket
it went down

spx into the open
the last 2 days...5 min data

dbqsjs.gif

trend is up last signal was bearish
2070 trend supp
2096 horizontal res
2077 horizontal supp
goin either way

Zoom your 1 hour charts out. If 10985 goes. Dax is absolutely done for. We'll all be there to kill it off though haha

Trade the PA. ignore biases. Will kill your account. But I agree though, price in a tight range

PA just confusing up/down dax faffs around, maintain a strategy with a bias based on data with tight stops and your account wont get killed. poor money management and poor discipline the killer.

PA just confusing up/down dax faffs around, maintain a strategy with a bias based on data with tight stops and your account wont get killed.

For breakouts 5 min your best friend

PA is definitely not confusing. It is king haha.

Just zoom the charts out and use long term time frames 1,4, 30 mins, 15 mins. Tells you where support/ res will be.

we got nearly every point of those moves...its quite easy and you does not need to be risky
now...can you put your hand on your heart and say which direction it will go ??from the chart just posted ?

Last edited:
we got nearly every point of those moves...its quite easy and you does not need to be risky
now...can you put your hand on your heart and say which direction it will go ??om the chart just posted ?

Dax is either going to massively pump or dump this PM. I'm pretty sure of that. Price still in that wedge.

spx dumping nicely
bearish signal working well
2077 supp from yesterday which we had marked
2070 could be on the cards