FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

2074/84 previous support becomes resistance.

If we don't get above it more falls due (n)

11020 is a key area for dax as we said. Both occassion it has been a breakout
downward trend has been broken. If you look closely, look @ breakout on 29th July and 1st July. All from that 11020-042 area

10900 support. Dax IMHO will probbaly retrace tomorrow - this rally has been unspported

11120 area also import for DAx - it has been a breakout, trend res, horizontal support for DAX - will she get there though

10940-10970 is minor sup on 1 min chart. Breakout area too - may be a good play if we get there tomorrow morning

J2LyuMn9

Here again. Post I posted before was suppose to be 11040 probably just accidentally added the 1.

5 minute data
pink is from july 24/friday
that is in a recoil
so..we either break higher and test res or break lower and test chronics supp area

a look at the pink down move
some levels shown
we wont know if this is a real bounce or a fake upmove until we see the reaction at lower pink

sp99vd.gif

from the latest chart
11138 trend res
11163 prev supp
11227 horizontal res

11030-11049 is supp
goin either way

big horizontal res at 2086 area/aqua
the latest breakout column/aqua has no support as yet..could be a fake

2e3bkeo.gif

Bon maten - (Haitian Creole) :)

DAX - Daily Charts - PP Levels

Seems Gann lines do work and take the guess work out of drawing scribbles... Or is it just random lines??? :rolleyes: I dunno but I'm keeping them as coupled with PP Levels yesterday they did play out very well.

Here are today's PP levels. PP is @ 11135 the red line. Markets I like to think always try and gravitate to this point. If they don't - then search the news as to why they should deviate from PP. This usually entails looking at news, Asia and other markets and instrument to gain a clue as to establishing the trend, the move or direction and go with that bias.

China fell a little and don't see why we should see any reasons for an uplift.

So I continue to favour the down side and key test will be a LH or LL. Sideway moves also a big possibility.

For a LL we'll need to see PP-S3 @ 10659 fail. Another 300+ tick drop for the DAX doesn't look too unreasonable.

For a LH we'll need to see a bounce from 10850 or 10950 PP-S1 & S2 levels. We may get this too if the Fed changes stance to being dovish.

So today I'm neutral on the DAX. It may hover around the PP @ 11135 holding ground for Wednesday. :|

Attachments

• DAX_D_150728_0903.GIF
    DAX_D_150728_0903.GIF
    48.6 KB · Views: 59