FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Apparently cognac sales to China are down... Oh boy.

Slow down in China with rising dollar. Could this be the last double-whopper to smack the markets.

IBM stock down too.

So I guess market will rise. :LOL:

PP-S1 @ 11676 has been breached.

Next stop 11605 PP- S2.

Maybe we can have an interfal for a pee break at 11650. :rolleyes:

Good run to 11625...

Not sure if we'll see PP-S3 @ 11541.

Anybody reason for the fall? Other than rising Euro to 1.09 I see no other reason or soundbites from anyone.

AAPL coming off 132s ... market is feeling jilted.

Closer look at IBM not as rosy as last night.

We've had the up and tomorrow may well end up being a strong downer... :whistling

Looking like PP-S2 @ 11605 will hold. RSI in oversold territory but MACD indicating further down side.

Currently at 11627.

Placing a long limit order @ 11605 with a 15 SL.

Looking like PP-S2 @ 11605 will hold. RSI in oversold territory but MACD indicating further down side.

Currently at 11627.

Placing a long limit order @ 11605 with a 15 SL.

DAX - Limit order filled. Long @ 11605.

SPX - Short from 2128 in the money +5
I'ld like to see 2118 which is PP-S2

DAX - Limit order filled. Long @ 11605.

SPX - Short from 2128 in the money +5
I'ld like to see 2118 which is PP-S2

Euro storming ahead. :) So I think DAX may continue tanking. :rolleyes: Bad trade. Stopped out.

Apple capitulating before results.

Euro storming ahead. :) So I think DAX may continue tanking. :rolleyes: Bad trade. Stopped out.

Apple capitulating before results.

Apple will not be releasing unit sales for it's watches... Why not? :LOL:

It's apparently phase 1.
Work in progress.
Some analyst was talking about all the upgrades in the pipeline. He was referring to OS upgrades. That's no benefit or feature. It's a high risk operation where bugs can be introduced and apps to fail.

Talk about putting positive spin on bad news.

AAPL price at 130.60s. Off the 132 highs. (n)

re: SPX short from 2028

Closed 50% @ 2120.2 approx +8, and amending SL from 2036 to a TSL of 5 pips.

We may see PP-S3 @ 2113.

sqgPmjxY

Trading view on 1 day for rest of the week.

Into the open. If you look at our post last week, we said dax would probably rally / close the week anywhere between 11620-680 - it's successfully done that. The reason is rallied beyond that was because Draghi spoke, otherwise 740 would have been the top. i believe we're in the start of a new upward trend, but not the same upward trend we saw from jan-apr - this will be a more technical one IMO. Subsequently, I believe we'll test bulls this week @ around 11414-11340 - 61.8% on fibs. Trend sup @ 50% (aqua line) lies within that area and we shall be doubling up if we trace to 11270-11211 on 50% (purple line) - they offer great value in the long run imo. My long run target is @12800-13000.

Also look at the red line - plenty of resistance there - area has been marked.
Looks like trend line we posted earlier is over. mmm could we actually get to 420??

AR2s2y21

Right. So I've drawn a fib from top 800 - to my target low of 220 (also 50% on fibs on chart i drew over the weekend and where trend and loads of horizonal res is) You can see that 61.8% has been hit. but I'm not trading it there - 50% is better for me so around that 520 area I'll take my first long and play the bounce to about 650. Loads of horizontal support there on 1 hour chart. 650 is plenty of resistance now so shorts from there if we get there.

SGrSrttG

Supporting idea - bears need to get tested on 15 mins. Trend res @ 640-650 which matches with our horizontal res (major). Could get an initial move down to 520 and then a move to that 650 then that major move down we talked about to 220

Dax

AR2s2y21

Right. So I've drawn a fib from top 800 - to my target low of 220 (also 50% on fibs on chart i drew over the weekend and where trend and loads of horizonal res is) You can see that 61.8% has been hit. but I'm not trading it there - 50% is better for me so around that 520 area I'll take my first long and play the bounce to about 650. Loads of horizontal support there on 1 hour chart. 650 is plenty of resistance now so shorts from there if we get there.

SGrSrttG

Supporting idea - bears need to get tested on 15 mins. Trend res @ 640-650 which matches with our horizontal res (major). Could get an initial move down to 520 and then a move to that 650 then that major move down we talked about to 220
Just for my understanding why do you think dax will go down till 220?