stopped out on the short
but
in there for the pop ..out at 11130...too early..again

Last edited:
updated chart
the thick red line is at 1132 area
note the long "X" column from aqua

2r4ij5f.gif

Even though we are in an overbought situation on 5, 15, and 30 min chart, we could still see 11200 by close of play. We'll see how it reacts if it gets to 11140 again.

Looking on 30 min chart 11095 area was a weak area for resistance. 11150 more likely as we saw and I had it marked in my notebook. Easy trade we missed there.

That 11080 area looks like minor support on 30 mins and 5 min chart. U.S. Market opening in an hour so watch the 11080 amd 11140 areas for breakouts

Even though we are in an overbought situation on 5, 15, and 30 min chart, we could still see 11200 by close of play. We'll see how it reacts if it gets to 11140 again.

Looking on 30 min chart 11095 area was a weak area for resistance. 11150 more likely as we saw and I had it marked in my notebook. Easy trade we missed there.

I reckon if it breaks 11150, next resistance would be 11186. If it breaks that 11200 is quite possible. However, if the rally doesnt happen pre Dow open or at the open, i doubt 11200 will be achieved. But then again, its DAX. Shes highly emotional. She can drop like a ton of bricks or shoot to the moon if she wants too :p

I reckon if it breaks 11150, next resistance would be 11186. If it breaks that 11200 is quite possible. However, if the rally doesnt happen pre Dow open or at the open, i doubt 11200 will be achieved. But then again, its DAX. Shes highly emotional. She can drop like a ton of bricks or shoot to the moon if she wants too :p

Rise looks solid thus far. I have 11175 as the next resistance. (y)

Just checked charts again. 11180 seems to be that area for resistance. We're in broad consensus haha

Pretty difficult to see everything in this small iPad I'm carrying round

We'Ve had about 3 bull traps /bear tests in the space of an hour. From that 11150 areaGonna be quite difficult to judge whether this thing will pop.

spx has an unsupported breakout column from yesterday
if the bears mean business they will see that the latest move upwards has hardly looked back

I am testing the Cute P&F indicator for Mt4.

The 2nd* chart in the attachments is set to BoxSize 21 and Reversal 2; the 1st* one is set to BoxSize 7 and Reversal 2.

I am observing the possible gearing between the two setups.

The indicator allows drawing of up to 4 trend-lines; however they need to be named within the parameters in order for no skewing to occur when chart behind the P&F moves.

Another good function is the time display of the turning points.

The horizontal blue and red lines are up and down (+-10 pips) projections from the previous days US close.

I'll try to keep you all updated on my findings.

Attachments

• DAX 7x2.PNG
    DAX 7x2.PNG
    118.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Capture DAX 21 x 2.PNG
    Capture DAX 21 x 2.PNG
    106.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited: