FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Amending previous DOW short @ 18341 with a TSL of 50.

Currently up 90 so locking in +40 gain. I'm sure we are going to get some moves and don't want to give anything back.

ECB monetary policy meeting accounts release at 12:30, might be negative for Euro, so dax might spike up due to it.

Last edited:

Currently up 90 so locking in +40 gain. I'm sure we are going to get some moves and don't want to give anything back.

Nice move. You pretty much caught it at the top yday. :LOL:

just had a thought......if we all become miu'lion-ares from this chat room, how bent would it be if the banks took us to court for colluding ...... the 30 musketeers !!!

I'm sure the market is in limbo waiting for one of us to make a call......."dre'e'e'e'emiiiiiiiig..... dream dream drea'min"

lol

we might even buy a bank... have a old dream of buying a bank....

:LOL::LOL:

SPX
60 min data
the big palookas might be in 2115 area
up to now we have only tested horizontal supp

2aakkma.gif

US Unemployment Claims at 1:30
US Flash Manufacturing PMI at 2:45
EUR Consumer Confidence at 3:00
US Existing Home Sales at 3:00
US Philly Fed Manufacturing Index at 3:00
US CB Leading Index m/m at 3:00

US Unemployment Claims at 1:30
US Flash Manufacturing PMI at 2:45
EUR Consumer Confidence at 3:00
US Existing Home Sales at 3:00
US Philly Fed Manufacturing Index at 3:00
US CB Leading Index m/m at 3:00

so expect trend change or breakout at 1:30 or 3

tips of the day...

whenever you see things like the stuff in the yellow circle at resistance level...there are more than 75% chance the low of that candle will be tested...

Thats done but still be left for repair....

Attachments

• DAX_21MAYV2.jpg
    DAX_21MAYV2.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 68
lol

we might even buy a bank... have a old dream of buying a bank....

:LOL::LOL:

:LOL: Now that's a plan, it'll be like the Bank of Dave...... We'll have Dentist, Atilla, 2be & some of the other more experienced guys heading up the finance division & taking care of general order, then me, myattitude, HH & a few others selling carrots from the carrot division

Atilla is well positioned as head of compliance I reckon, in case we "Mis-sell" some veg...... He can one-liner us

As thread starter You'll have to be Dave :)

I'm back in the game next week. Hope all goes well for you all.

Last edited:
:LOL: Now that's a plan, it'll be like the Bank of Dave...... We'll have Dentist, Atilla, 2be & some of the other more experienced guys heading up the finance division & taking care of general order, then me, myattitude, HH & a few others selling carrots from the carrot division

Atilla is well positioned as head of compliance I reckon, in case we "Mis-sell" some veg...... He can one-liner us

As thread starter You'll have to be Dave :)

I'm back in the game next week. Hope all goes well for you all.

Nah....i am happy with the money counting job :LOL::LOL::LOL:

DOW short stopped out @ 18,300.2 - +41 gain.

Thought something like this would happen. Interesting to note 18300 seems to be a bit of a struggle. :rolleyes:

I will now be playing this range setup.... on reversal sign at 11880 short..

Attachments

• DAX_21MAYV3.jpg
    DAX_21MAYV3.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: 2be
I'm not sure of the time frames being played guys but fwiw I favour the;

Long DAX
Short DOW

directions at the mo. I could be wrong but just speaking out thoughts etc. Personally, I'll wait for DOW rises and short, wait for DAX drops and go long. One could play both and still come out a winner I reckon.

Gold drop and oil rise signals bouncy bouncy in indeces and stocks for me. The subdued US Home and Philly Index numbers signals postponement of Fed rate hike so market's having some cheers. That's my analysis of it anyway.

(y)