FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

USD ISM figures out in 6 mins... Factory orders in 20 mins. Dow will pop or drop

USD ISM figures 681.7 actual vs forecasted 677.6. FActory orders 2.1% vs 2%.

Expect to the Dow to rally up till the FOMC board member speech at 3pm US Eastern time

got a nice 100 pointer on nymex wti

Got to say it seems you are the only sensible/real poster here, the obvious others are all reincarnations of Jessi, who made them while he was banned.
I never understand why people need to do this on online forums and make life online a bit of a weird place at times.

I found a couple of threads here thats ok, the rest fantasists and people itching for a fight.

Jessi I hope whatever makes you do this strange stuff with your life gets better. Really do.

Got to say it seems you are the only sensible/real poster here, the obvious others are all reincarnations of Jessi, who made them while he was banned.
I never understand why people need to do this on online forums and make life online a bit of a weird place at times.

I found a couple of threads here thats ok, the rest fantasists and people itching for a fight.

Jessi I hope whatever makes you do this strange stuff with your life gets better. Really do.

What is your problem exactly?

If that works for you and it makes your day, then enjoy.
I would ask the point but I would rather bang my head repeatedly on a wall than try understand.

ok mate, i genuinely don't understand what you're on about :S

Anyway, I've learnt a lot from this thread and it has definitely improved my trading .To my knowledge, I don't think anyone has done anything wrong. I just don't see what your problem is :S