FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

It's seems like the more we travel, we still need our internet more than we need petrol for our cars :LOL:

Nice trades today btw (y)

Thanks myattitude! Thanks to internet connectivity, it allows us to be mobile anywhere while still being able communicate n do business virtually.

Thankfully, being able to trade on my Samsung Tab S had been great. My goal is to be able to hit a daily trading target of 2k USD till end of year and then i can sell my business and trade full-time n travel.

Thanks myattitude! Thanks to internet connectivity, it allows us to be mobile anywhere while still being able communicate n do business virtually.

Thankfully, being able to trade on my Samsung Tab S had been great. My goal is to be able to hit a daily trading target of 2k USD till end of year and then i can sell my business and trade full-time n travel.

Awesome plan mate, 2k a day while living in Thailand and you can live like a king! You just described a very similar goal to mine too, so heres to ours...

nKa9gQK.jpg

Awesome plan mate, 2k a day while living in Thailand and you can live like a king! You just described a very similar goal to mine too, so heres to ours...

nKa9gQK.jpg

Cheers to you mate!

Actually mate! Thats just a start :cheesy:

I was making much more when I was working for UBS. But i got retrenched more than 10 yrs back. I attended an introductory seminar by London based ex Goldman trader Anton Kreil. I was blown away by his strategies and unique trading insights. Gotta save up for his expensive seminar at some retreat though. Perhaps after then, i can hit higher daily targets :)

NOthing is impossible if u put your heart n mind to it. For me, trading has been a journey. I succeed and trade more confidently now having learnt position sizing and money management the hard painful way. Noobies or "overconfident" always tend to ignore this.

Last edited:
missed the chit chat here today....

I am still long DAX think DAX can make it to 11600 or close....

Have a great weekend everyone.....

2 k a day
watch

It is possible. i have prop trader friends that make a modest 5-10 average per trading day n they trade all sorts. Im typically an index trader but occasionally i trade currencies n commodities when good opoortunities present itself .

no done deal for the bulls as yet
increased the box size and reversal
still in a downtrend and last signal was bearish
above 11584 area it starts to get positive..a bullish signal and a break of trendline
see below the supp/pink
so...lots of volatility expected while the bulls and bears fight it out..we want those pips

96xi7m.gif

into the open
a pop or a drop
if it pops then trend res 2112-2114 area

2eq78ms.gif

60 min datta over the last 2 weeks

the hilo plot gives us a clearer picture
breakout point
horizontal res and trend supp
at this point it is a recoil in a downtrend
lets see if the bulls have muscle

erwxht.gif