FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Morning chorictrader, MA and everyone....

Gd afternoon everyone in the east(includes me) & Good morning to ALL in the WEST!

Wats eveyone's take on the DAX today? Ive been trading the NIkkei since the open and its been positive. So i feel the DAX would open up

Gd afternoon everyone in the east(includes me) & Good morning to ALL in the WEST!

Wats eveyone's take on the DAX today? Ive been trading the NIkkei since the open and its been positive. So i feel the DAX would open up

Is it time for Barbecue party at ECP bearch already???!

Good afternoon, the east, nice to be able to start trading in the afternoon, and trading in underwear is nice too:LOL:

just back to desk... damn busy with the paperwork and visa etc...

might even be in Singapore for couple of day in May....and Hong Kong for a week...

Gd afternoon inowongify! Welcome to the club? Im in my boxers too:cheesy::p

For sure, glad I'm not the only one! Is Singapore worth a trip? shamefully I have been living in E. Asia for several years and hardly travelled

JT, where you heading to in China?

I'd love to go east, when I get a bit more money hopefully.

Go for it! although nowhere is perfect, I'm still glad I came here. As for finances, when I first arrived I only had my savings, and then eventually found a way of eking out a living. For me it was a lifestyle choice.