FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

I am calling it day

I think i need a well deserved rest. I have been very active this week

this is my worst trading week ever

You are just posting to keep this at the top of the thread list, right?

Which is not illegal. Our exercise is to, somehow, prove that she is a vendor. If she makes money in the future, and she has reduced her loss a bit today, and posts her trades. We can all talk as much as we like but she will be proving that she is good at what she does.

As I see it, Jon has to keep insisting that she posts every trade.

Trading randomly to eliminate fear & greed is an interesting excuse but it is just that.

I think its rather a good exercise, but it needs to be done over a longer period than just a week.

I've found that most new traders quite understandably want to know how to make money from a method, but the catch is of course, they cant, because they lack experience. If you give them a method, they get disapointed because they lose money. That makes them question the method.

If you get them to focus on random trades, they have no option other to focus on what needs focussing on. They expect to lose money, and they lose money, but it replaces the feeling of disapointment with a feeling of curiosity, and that puts them in a far better state to focus on whats important

Which is not illegal. Our exercise is to, somehow, prove that she is a vendor. If she makes money in the future, and she has reduced her loss a bit today, and posts her trades. We can all talk as much as we like but she will be proving that she is good at what she does.

As I see it, Jon has to keep insisting that she posts every trade.

Split - she is not a vendor.
What is wrong with you? Hare made a comment and she was right.

I think its rather a good exercise, but it needs to be done over a longer period than just a week.

I've found that most new traders quite understandably want to know how to make money from a method, but the catch is of course, they cant, because they lack experience. If you give them a method, they get disapointed because they lose money. That makes them question the method.

If you get them to focus on random trades, they have no option other to focus on what needs focussing on. They expect to lose money, and they lose money, but it replaces the feeling of disapointment with a feeling of curiosity, and that puts them in a far better state to focus on whats important

I don't I understand what you are saying. We don't know whether her trades are random. They may appear random to us, but to her? I agree that a week is no good. To post on this site she must do it as it done now, ie. Entry as per post time, Target and SL. This should be standard posting procedure for everyone, so as to cut out the BS and it sort the wheat from the chaff.

Yasmin - do you have one of these you can show us?

Attachments

• today.PNG
    today.PNG
    151.3 KB · Views: 153
i've done some housekeeping to keep it all strictly focussed on the trading

Split - she is not a vendor.
What is wrong with you? Hare made a comment and she was right.

Getting old, maybe! :)

My next two questions are: What are you trying to prove? Why?

My reason for being in all this is because I got so tired and frustrated with reading other threads in which pages and pages of useless posts were interspersing with information that interested me that I put the whole thread on Ignore.

Anyone who posts a thread seriously is at risk, not just the OP of this one.

If anyone is offended by what I say, so be it because I and others have, in turn, been offended in their time.

I do not care whether you, or littleangel, TRO or anyone else is a vendor or not and never have. I am, basically, against trashers because they are not able to prove their point in any other way than by trashing. WS was a trasher. He did not want to be but he got involved in stupid claims and arguments and partly trashed his own thread.

When littleangel gets sidetracked, I warn her off. Hopefully, she'll go back to what she is supposed to be doing. Trading and posting her trades properly.

There is nothing more wrong with me that that. I did not understand The Hares post. I said so. Please, do not read anything more sinister into me than that. :D