ForexMorningTrade System

SL hit at BE.
I didn't like this trade at all :(

Fortunately today I inaugurated my new strategy: after opening a double position, I close half position as soon as it reaches half way to the top and let the other half go for TP.

So now I am out with +20 pips profit instead of being out with no loss but no win either.

The trailing stop moved my SL at BE.
Blue, does your 40 pips TS move even though the price hasn't reached +40 starting from entry point?
Mine moved to BE only when the price moved +24 pips from my entry. Until that moment stayed at -40.
:?:

You must have your TS set to 0 then, right?

Out at BE. Thinking I can compensate for BE stop outs by increasing lots, assuming the risk is less with BE and TS.

Good night.

Yes, I use the TS from the EA and it moves from the start of the trade.

Same with my TS at Alpari-US. I like this feature.
Also, Alpari-US allows "netting" -- dividing a position into smaller positions with different SL and TP allowed.

Yes, I use the TS from the EA and it moves from the start of the trade.

Mmmh... It sounds interesting but as you can see on the image attached of my EA, I do not have this feature (I changed chart and settings :whistling) : just SL and TP.

And I have downloaded the last version :|.

Could you please tell me where you found your (much better) version?
Thank you :)

Attachments

• EA.doc
    123 KB · Views: 364
Mmmh... It sounds interesting but as you can see on the image attached of my EA, I do not have this feature (I changed chart and settings :whistling) : just SL and TP.

And I have downloaded the last version :|.

Could you please tell me where you found your (much better) version?
Thank you :)

Fabius that looks like the original EA. If you click on the link that Mark sent you when you first bought it you will be directed to the download page. Maybe you put the new version in the wrong file or did not copy over your last version?

Fabius that looks like the original EA. If you click on the link that Mark sent you when you first bought it you will be directed to the download page. Maybe you put the new version in the wrong file or did not copy over your last version?

I'll check. Meanwhile, thank you :)

I also see a file ending with .xlsx that I didn't put anywhere because I didn't know what it was for.

Last edited:
It worked! :clap:
Thank you Blue, I discovered that I saved it in the wrong folder.
Best

OK i need some help all my trades this week closed at break even my setting are at
Time 07:30 on the Alpari UK charts but live on the east coast usa

stop loss 40
profit target 40
break even 24
trailing pips 0
lots0.1
so can someone tell me what i am doing wrong according to the online journal i should have had 2 trades this week for a 80 pip gain and i ain't got zip
thanks for any help

There is still a problem here. The EA opened without setting a TP or SL. I used trailing stop, It wouldnt close after -40 pips. I had to close it down manualy after losing 30 pips. I downloaded the latest version 3.1. still nothing from Mark on this forum. I guess I'll have to contact him through his support.

OK i need some help all my trades this week closed at break even my setting are at

stop loss 40
profit target 40
break even 24
trailing pips 0
lots0.1
so can someone tell me what i am doing wrong according to the online journal i should have had 2 trades this week for a 80 pip gain and i ain't got zip
thanks for any help

I'm not sure if Mark uses BE on his journal trades. I used the BE this morning and broke even. I plan to continue testing the BE and TS for at least another week or two with micros, to take my emotions out of it. If they leave too much money on the table, I will drop them. But this morning the BE saved me 40 pips.

Meanwhile, Mitch was MIA yesterday. If he answers your questions, please post the answers.

I'm not sure if Mark uses BE on his journal trades. I used the BE this morning and broke even. I plan to continue testing the BE and TS for at least another week or two with micros, to take my emotions out of it. If they leave too much money on the table, I will drop them. But this morning the BE saved me 40 pips.

Meanwhile, Mitch was MIA yesterday. If he answers your questions, please post the answers.

ok will do but i also plan on sending a email to marc support see what they tell me and i will relay that answer also
thanks for the quick reply

If Mark's profit model holds up, Forex Morning will be my sleeping pill.

Earlier, I set up the EA on my MacBook, running Crossover, a Windows emulator, because it's more stable than my XP Pro system. Seems to work, except for one thing: It uses a different beginning time every day. Does anybody know how I might fix this?
Because of stability, I would like to use my Macs instead of VPS.
If Forex Morning is locked into Windows, I'm wondering if it would be worth $30 a month, on top of the spread, to use VPS to trade 1 lots.
Hey ihelfman how did you installed MT4 with crossover for me it is only working with build 218 ?

There is still a problem here. The EA opened without setting a TP or SL. I used trailing stop, It wouldnt close after -40 pips. I had to close it down manualy after losing 30 pips. I downloaded the latest version 3.1. still nothing from Mark on this forum. I guess I'll have to contact him through his support.

That happened to me as well. When the robot first trades it does not set sl and tp. SL and TP are set by the EA modifying the trade. If there is a glitch somewhere in computer speed or something this may cause the problem. I find that the FMT Indicator uses up so much space as it logs as an object every single 2 hr frame for weeks on end. There ends up being tons of objects on each chart. When I have the indicator on too many charts the trading platform slows right down to a crawl. So I took the indicator off all the charts. I don't really need it. I just need a line drawn at 5:30 gmt. I still have the other 2 indicator windows open though.

I also opened and closed mt4 and now the EA is working fine.

This could help you and anyone with the same problem.

stop loss 40
profit target 40
break even 24
trailing pips 0
lots0.1
thanks for any help
Also have to say that one of the trades Mark called a +40 had a target that was not hit by everyone, and most people broke even or manually closed it. I believe that was yesterday, SEpt 23. the target was 15610 and if you check your chart price just hit that and bounced, so if your spread was not tight you would have had a break even.

Also have to say that one of the trades Mark called a +40 had a target that was not hit by everyone, and most people broke even or manually closed it. I believe that was yesterday, SEpt 23. the target was 15610 and if you check your chart price just hit that and bounced, so if your spread was not tight you would have had a break even.

mine didn't make a trade yesterday tho that's another problem i am having wont trade when it all lines up on some days

The trailing stop moved my SL at BE.
Blue, does your 40 pips TS move even though the price hasn't reached +40 starting from entry point?
Mine moved to BE only when the price moved +24 pips from my entry. Until that moment stayed at -40.
:?:

What is your setting on the EA.