ForexMorningTrade System

My other system is also a long - makes me slightly more confident...or double trouble!! It's fun!

ok we have a buy but as usual I am nervous! LOL

Take a deep breath using first your abdomen than you chest.
Don't worry: everything's gonna be alright.

Fasten your seatbelt, don't smoke, in few minutes we are landing on the +40 and more land (and I am not talking about the temperature on the ground :cool:).

If you like a snack or a drink, our crew is available :D

Dont know how to do that yet, unless i do it manually. I would like to, for a bit of peace of mind!

Oh well the trailing stop is an option on the EA inputs. I am using 40, as with all my backtests (and Mark's) it was the best setting of the basic ones. The drawdown was such that I could use a decent risk for profit.

Thanks Mario :).

Is anyone taking Gbp/Jpy as well?

do you use the same settings for this pair..and is there any back data about how successful they are to trade with this system?

Last edited:
Yes I am in GBP/J as there is a strong resistance level just broken, but I am in with fewer lots.

Thank you, knowing that you also are in with nippon currency makes me feel more comfortable. It seems it's going to retest the resistance around 133.07 :confused:

Gil, I have R1 at 1.5662: do you see the same on your chart with the indicator I posted?