ForexMorningTrade System

Not nice when it happens is it :(

Results for the year to date for some various settings:

43/65/BE@20 result awaited. ('Deserteagle')
35/40/BE +465
40/40 no BE +480
10/40 +380 (the only set that won today so far)
28/40 +320

After almost 5 hours, it hit stop loss.

Hit my S/L.

This has been the first loosing trade in 4 weeks! FMT did get the direction right during this time. We did miss out on TP narrowly on a few occasions (using Mark's settings). So overall it has been good.

tkbieber - another 2.5 hours to go.. not sure why you are saying no trade tonight?

Just a prediction because the choppiness of the indicators. Turns out it was a sell and now out at +1 pip. Oh well, still got 4.1% for the week.

Click on Results:
This week: 4.1%
Total since March 25: 26.1%

Last edited:
Just a prediction because the choppiness of the indicators. Turns out it was a sell and now out at +1 pip. Oh well, still got 4.1% for the week.

Results:
This week: 4.1%
Total since March 25: 26.1%

Cool. Ur 'prediction' sorta came true, considering the end result ;-) by the way are u using standard FMT settings? Have a nice weekend

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-25-5), Forex.Com-UK

6:15 start, signal No Trade
6:30 start, signal short, still open
6:45 start, signal short, still open

total today ? pips..

weekly total +60 pips.. so far

have set TP to +5 pips and will let it run

good luck to all with open trades ..

15th April
All times Alpari UK

Standard FMT settings with Hammy66 timings on live Alpari UK account, result today:
07:15 NT
07:30 SL
07:45 SL

Catfish settings (see #7525) with Hammy66 timings on a demo Alpari UK account, result today:
07:15 NT
07:30 SL still running after 7 hours, closed manually
07:45 SL still running after 7 hours, closed manually

Change in live account balance for the whole week -£297.
2 wins, 3 losses, 5 BE. Live losses would have been much worse if BE had been switched off.

I'm still in with your combo settings deserteagle. Entry at 06:30 with SLM @ 1.63299.
Took 10pips early with SL40,TP10.
-40 pips at 06:30 start time with standard settings.

Cool. Ur 'prediction' sorta came true, considering the end result ;-) by the way are u using standard FMT settings? Have a nice weekend

I am using special settings using FMT turbo but FMT reg version would do the same or about the same. These settings gets me about 98% wins and around 30% a month as you can see on the demo.

I'm still in with your combo settings deserteagle. Entry at 06:30 with SLM @ 1.63299.
Took 10pips early with SL40,TP10.
-40 pips at 06:30 start time with standard settings.

I have three charts opened with FMT ea 4.3 in my live account. I do not know why, today the ea for Desert Combo (short) do not enter the trade, but the other do.
This is the first time I see this issue in my comp. No worry at all :)

Good for you ffchaci.

Originally Posted by Kinger
Hi all, I haven’t looked at this thread much for the past 6 months. But I’ve been trading this system with the original rules (as they work) for 4 months after forward testing for 6 months. I like this system as it’s very similar to another method I use which has been running for over 4 years and very profitable.

What advice I can give to you guys is this:

Never trade April and August (traders on holidays, mostly for low volumes)
Never trade bank holiday days in the UK or US.
Never trade the week leading up to Christmas or the week between Christmas and New Year.
Never trade the first week in January.
RedGuerilla:
Excluding errors and omissions, I added all the no trade days from Aug 2010 to Apr 2011, Apr not done yet, using Mark's trading data.

So far, total pips lost = -252.5, 11 profits, 17 losses.

Isn’t hindsight a wonderful thing? And I am really surprised at you RedGuerrilla for buying into this!

Isn’t it a little convenient for this info to come onto this forum after the last two weeks of poor results? You think this is what buyers of FMT want to hear after the last two weeks results? Some “I told you so” telling us all that we really should have gone on holiday this month?

PLEASE!!!!

We already knew that the three weeks mentioned over Christmas were rubbish. Those results are published on Mark’s journal as are the results of August last year. We didn’t need a detailed “No Trade Dates” sheet on those periods to know that losses exceeded wins! As for the months of April, last year April had the same result as March (using original 40/40 settings) and was better than February or May. So using last year’s figures we should all holiday February and May and trade March and April.

Tell you what, I’ll have a quick look over the last six months results and tell you the best exact dates to trade and the exact dates to avoid. I can guarantee that the first batch will be all wins and the second lot will be all losses.

Isn’t it a pity that Kinger didn’t give us the benefit of his “experience” around the 15th December last year?

I sincerely hope his detailed files on human anatomy are more useful!!???

Mike

I thought that FMT was only released last August. If that's right right, how has Kinger managed to trade with itfor 4 months after 6 months of forward testing? It would mean that he started with it last June.

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-25-5), Forex.Com-UK

6:15 start, signal No Trade
6:30 start, signal short, still open
6:45 start, signal short, still open

total today ? pips..

weekly total +60 pips.. so far

have set TP to +5 pips and will let it run

good luck to all with open trades ..

Well, I hit my adjusted TP +5 on both 6:30 and 6:45 start times..
Glad to see that the new SL=45 held up to save the trades, I noticed those using default SL 40 got hit !..:(

So, for the week +70 pips...I can live with that..:)

have a great weekend folks !.. :D

Originally Posted by Kinger
Hi all, I haven’t looked at this thread much for the past 6 months. But I’ve been trading this system with the original rules (as they work) for 4 months after forward testing for 6 months. I like this system as it’s very similar to another method I use which has been running for over 4 years and very profitable.

Mike,

Can you please share the other system which you have been running for over 4 years and profitable.

Is it a commercial system or your own ?

Well, I hit my adjusted TP +5 on both 6:30 and 6:45 start times..
Glad to see that the new SL=45 held up to save the trades, I noticed those using default SL 40 got hit !..:(

So, for the week +70 pips...I can live with that..:)

have a great weekend folks !.. :D

Big deal.

Most of you traders on here will fail.

You play around with your settings to much.

Do you really think you are smarter than the rest of us, why don't you pit your stop at 1000 pips then it truly wont be luck like your 45.

Mike,

Can you please share the other system which you have been running for over 4 years and profitable.

Is it a commercial system or your own ?

That wasn't me Sunny12. I was replying to a post by Kinger. But I shouldn't bother. Ask yourself one question. If you had been trading a similar system for 4 years that was profitable, why would you buy another similar system. Wouldn't you just double your money on that original one? lol