ForexMorningTrade System

Hi mcclaine, may I suggest you look at Marks daily/Monthly trade journal for accurate up to date profit and loss using the RECOMMENDED settings. Remember some people have different T/P and SL so the results will be different. I check Marks journal daily and it is spot on and pip accurate and his profit trendline has been going in one direction, and that's north :smart:

FMT for me today: (55-30-15) on 2 accounts.

6:15 start, sell trade, hit BE on both brokers.
6:30 start, No Trade

total for today: 0 pips.

Has anyone here made any real profit with this system?

Yes, but those that constantly change parameters, even down to a weekly basis, will lose.This system is a marathon and not a sprint. Once you are happy with your settings, let it run and give it a few months at least. If you are getting unacceptable drawdowns then you can re-assess, but give it a chance. Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased Forex Morning Trade and a newbie. I live in Sydney, Australia and use Go Markets as my broker. Im a bit confused as to how to synchronize the correct time. What should my begin and end times be in the indicator list and does it matter how I set them if i am using the Expert Advisor.

Thanks for your paitence
Wes

Yes, but those that constantly change parameters, even down to a weekly basis, will lose.This system is a marathon and not a sprint. Once you are happy with your settings, let it run and give it a few months at least. If you are getting unacceptable drawdowns then you can re-assess, but give it a chance. Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

100% agree with you dude..just give a chance to the system...

Hi RedGuerrilla,

If I understand you correctly, of your 3 live accounts (one of which is running from 3 January 2010), only one has seen positive net pips over this period (+148.9 pips over a 12 month period) after taking all trades recommended by the system at 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP? This appears to be quite different from the results posted by wiseambitions a few (tens of!) pages back, or am I missing something obvious here...

All the best.

Thanks so much mcclaine for catching my typo error. Thanks for letting me know, I just totally missed it. Sorry.

CORRECTION IN BLUE:

Stats for 03-07-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions, Short/Loss, -40.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -30.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX......., Short/Loss, +39.7, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +148.9
6:30 UK Time, PFG........, Short/Loss, -39.5, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -10.3

Stats for 03-08-2011

Live Accounts:

6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions, No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -30.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX......., No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +148.9
6:30 UK Time, PFG........, No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -10.3

Demo Accounts:

6:30 UK Time, PFG Best.., No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +256.1
6:30 UK Time, FXCM......, No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +337.9
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US), No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +252.1
6:30 UK Time, FXDD......, No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +186.4

FMT 4.3, EA tweaked settings: SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, BE+5 pips, based on back testing, Post #5659, page 708
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best.., Short/Break Even, +4.6, Stats since 01-20-2011: Total= +196.2/COLOR]

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Hi admingre

Welcome to the forum - You need to set the start time to your brokers start time at (06H30) UK time - eg. if your brokers time at 06H30 UK time is showing 17H30 then you set the EA to 17H30. There is only a setting for the start time - No end time, as the end time is when the EA either Takes profit, breaks even or Stops out, Let me know if you need further help.:)

Hi mcclaine, may I suggest you look at Marks daily/Monthly trade journal for accurate up to date profit and loss using the RECOMMENDED settings. Remember some people have different T/P and SL so the results will be different. I check Marks journal daily and it is spot on and pip accurate and his profit trendline has been going in one direction, and that's north :smart:

mcclaine, I'm in total agreement with podberry. My 3 live accounts are all using Mark's RECOMMENDED settings. I follow his journal everyday and my trades are very similar.

I counted all his pips from when he started on August 2, 2010 to now, March 8, 2011. Total pips = 462! Had he skipped the holiday season, he would be up around the 800 pip level! I would be up in the 300 pip level had I skipped the Christmas/New Year holiday season (Dec 15, 2010 to Jan 31, 2011)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased Forex Morning Trade and a newbie. I live in Sydney, Australia and use Go Markets as my broker. Im a bit confused as to how to synchronize the correct time. What should my begin and end times be in the indicator list and does it matter how I set them if i am using the Expert Advisor.

Thanks for your paitence
Wes

Oh hi
I know a Wes in Sydney, but he's an Englishman!
The main thing is to get your time in the EA right, and for the template, well you only need enough blue to see where you are, I have it set to 90 minutes, because I think it's kind of nice to be out the trade in that kind of timespan, preferably with a profit!