ForexMorningTrade System

Hi People
I dont mean to be rude,but why cant we just leave the system alone,we bought it no one forced us,it works ok,do your own back testing by all means,i ve found it only lost 5 times in a row once Dec 2008,Mark keep up the good work,we are all on the same side,win or lose
yes we should leave the system to do the trades without intefering/ modifications as long as win ratio is high i got no worries.like Mark says control your risk per trade such as 2%~5%:cool:

Ok, We took two hits in a row. I don't know about the rest of you but I never had a system that performed the way FMT has right out the box. So I got a bloody nose, I haven't got any teeth knocked out, so I'm staying in the fight. I follow the rules, I can't afford to go outside the box. I'm banking on it's stated performance to improve my financial state. I must say, this forum is the most lively I've ever been in. And Mark is considering most of the suggestion made here. That shows me he fully stands behind his system, and he seem to be very dedicated to his clients.

Last edited:
I’ve every bit of confidence in this system, back testing it wins. Forward testing and its doing just fine.
Every trade is like a brick for my new house, some days I get some… some days I don’t. But eventually my house will be built.

This is a get rich slowly (but surely system), they only kind that exist.
You don’t look how much you get paid in your job on a daily basis because you get paid weekly or monthly, so why do it in trading ? forget the last 2 losses, they’re just crumbs in a bigger cake :D

On a side note, I think you need to view this system as a binary system, where you either win or lose that day.
Messing around with the sl/tp’s like trailing sl etc, just wont work for this system (in my experience). You might pick out days where it does work, but spot the days it didn’t. It’ll all smooth out in the end.

Simplicity is key here, just keep hanging in there :clap:

I did notice that although the fx morning trade lost both times this week, the EUR at6:30 time won both times so far this week. I tried using strategy tester yesterday to back test the GBP 40/40 all the way back to 2007, but i wasn't able to figure out how to do it.
If someone can do some long term back testing back to Jan 2007 til now on the GBP 40/40 and then the EUR at 6:30 time frame from jan 2007 with a 30 pip profit target and 30 pip stop loss and let's see what these long term results show. This will give us confidence to use the system with confidence if the back testing results are profitable. Thanks, Paris

Paris, can you explain again - you have the Eur Usd set at 6:30- what time zone? I thought someone suggested 16:30gmt for eur usd. Thanks!

blue

Yes, I mean 16:30

Thanks. In on a Buy. yesterday the EA did not trigger on my Alpari demo account - I assume there was a re-quote, the ea log is gone now. But now we have to download a new version of the EA.

Mark can you send an email notice for us to download new versions?

8th September – LONG
Entry: 1.5378
PT: 1.5418
P/L: + 40 pips

it was quick today, nice trade.

actually took some extra pips on .1 lot to 1.5446. I found it a little hard to stay in the trade at first as I had conflicting ideas in my head, but when I checked the GBP/chf pair and saw the divergence on the 4 hr chart, I felt stronger on the trade tonight. It helps me check other GBP pairs to see if there is a strong indicator happening elsewhere.

thanks Mark, best 100 bucks I have spent on an EA, having the trade indicator system really helps!

actually took some extra pips on .1 lot to 1.5446. I found it a little hard to stay in the trade at first as I had conflicting ideas in my head, but when I checked the GBP/chf pair and saw the divergence on the 4 hr chart, I felt stronger on the trade tonight. It helps me check other GBP pairs to see if there is a strong indicator happening elsewhere.

thanks Mark, best 100 bucks I have spent on an EA, having the trade indicator system really helps!

Hi Bluedancer
This is Mario,i have never thought of looking at the Chf for direction,if you go to Mataf.net you can check correlations there,i think your find a stronger one

Hi Bluedancer
This is Mario,i have never thought of looking at the Chf for direction,if you go to Mataf.net you can check correlations there,i think your find a stronger one

Thanks Mario, am familiar with correlation trading.. I just check quite a few gbp pairs, and the gbp/chf has such a strong nice downtrend for a few weeks with nice divergence on the 4 hr chart. I am good with trading divergence so it was a hint the gbp would shoot up, that along with the eur/gbp dropping. Will check out that site though!

Thanks Mario, am familiar with correlation trading.. I just check quite a few gbp pairs, and the gbp/chf has such a strong nice downtrend for a few weeks with nice divergence on the 4 hr chart. I am good with trading divergence so it was a hint the gbp would shoot up, that along with the eur/gbp dropping. Will check out that site though!

Thanks for not taking that wrong i thinks its great people help each other and i use Eur/Gbp as well,How long have you been trading?

Today I entered with two separate positions, each of them of the same amount as those of the precedent days.
I entered at 1.5376 with both. One with the 40 pips SL and TP and the other with 40 SL and no TP but with 20 pips Trailing Stop.
Guess what?
Take Profit of the first trade hit without problems and second trade closed soon after it bounced back on Daily R2 (remember that I am a pivot points' fan? ;) that is at 1.5485.

I wasn't quick enough to close it immediately (I was watching Usd/Cad) so instead of taking 100 pips, I took only 86... :( (anyway the trailing stop would have closed the trade even without me at +80 pips).

I was joking!!! :p
Other 86 pips are most welcome and I am very glad to accept them and I am grateful for it and for this system that allowed me to take this long ride :red_india

So I recovered from the past two losses and got 46 extra pips.

Did anyone exploit the big rally with another position, or maybe closing half position at the first TP and let the other run? :idea:

I want to dedicate this beautiful trade to you, suresh3101, to help you being surer about this system and about your ability to make it work.

I wanna also thank Mark for the effort in making this system even better and to you all for the tips and the things you are sharing that are making me grow in the field of trading.
Best

Last edited:
Today I entered with two separate positions, each of them of the same amount as those of the precedent days.
I entered at 1.5376 with both. One with the 40 pips SL and TP and the other with 40 SL and no TP but with 20 pips Trailing Stop.
Guess what?
Take Profit of the first trade hit without problems and second trade closed soon after it bounced back on Daily R2 (remember that I am a pivot points' fan? ;) that is at 1.5485.

I wasn't quick enough to close it immediately (I was watching Usd/Cad) so instead of taking 100 pips, I took only 86... :( (anyway the trailing stop would have closed the trade even without me ad +80 pips).

I was joking!!! :p
Other 86 pips are most welcome and I am very glad to accept them and I am grateful for it and for this system that allowed me to take this long ride :red_india

So I recovered from the past two losses and got 46 extra pips.

Did anyone exploit the big rally with another position, or maybe closing half position at the first TP? :idea:

I want to dedicate this beautiful trade to you, suresh3101, to help you being surer about this system and about your ability to make it work.

I wanna also thank Mark for the effort in making this system even better and to you all for the tips and the things you are sharing that are making me grow in the field of trading.
Best

No not me Fabius but what a great trade you had,good job

OK... wierd...

Did anyone's EA double clutch and open two orders? Mine seemed to do that and luckily they both won, but I'd really like to know why that happened?