Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's what I'm looking at eurusd 5m chart.
Waiting for a breakout. I'd be more confident in a downside break below 1.4253. The market was up today mainly on central bank buying. The Greece news is far from over and we've been ranging from 1.43 to 1.41 since last Thursday.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd025.gif
    eurusd025.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 149
Price is moving back down. If it moves back into the blue channel lines @ 1.4305 area I'll short it. Most likely all that happened was to wipe out the shorts who entered early right at the line.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd026.gif
    eurusd026.gif
    12 KB · Views: 167
Final trade was hit...late post..
Went short @ 1.4305 as stated above, target hit @ 1.4295 +10

-----------------------------------------

Lack of participation makes this thread more of a personal journal which is not really what it should be nor what I'd like to be doing. The camaraderie and banter is what made it attractive to join in.

I'm going to take a short leave for now on an upnote! I had a good 24 hours of trading! :clap:
It's time for others to step up and take the helm if there's anyone interested.

Cheers to all those who participated, commented, or benefited in any way from watching!

Peter

Final trade was hit...late post..
Went short @ 1.4305 as stated above, target hit @ 1.4295 +10

-----------------------------------------

Lack of participation makes this thread more of a personal journal which is not really what it should be nor what I'd like to be doing. The camaraderie and banter is what made it attractive to join in.

I'm going to take a short leave for now on an upnote! I had a good 24 hours of trading! :clap:
It's time for others to step up and take the helm if there's anyone interested.

Cheers to all those who participated, commented, or benefited in any way from watching!

Peter

Thanks wackypete. Very understandable. I have always enjoyed reading it, but have been a bit busy recently, and I am not active enough to post here so I can't really comment, but thanks for what you and everyone else did. It was very interesting to watch all the different styles. Good luck with your trading anyway.

part position covered at 1.6005,+ 25 pips
remaining lots brought to 1.6015 SL