Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sloppy channel. Still looking to short. Most likely a break below 1.4140. Targets would be around 1.4125 and 1.4110. 5m chart shown

Attachments

• eurusd013.gif
    eurusd013.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 131
Just for kicks. If you superimpose an audusd and gbpusd chart on top of each other you see today's trading pattern is nearly 100% identical.

Looks like eur starting to break downward. We'll keep an eye out for a decent entry. I'm about net even for today even after the 1st two trades crapped out so I'm looking for a nice easy trade to end the session!

Peter

eur is up about 60 pips from last swing low on no real news. If it's just short covering then it should fall back again. the HOD is at the 00 level, 1.4203, and will be some resistance.

Peter

stopped out -25

Market made a monkey out of me today (n)

Tomorrow I'll make it all back and go ape over it. :LOL:

Peter

I love talking to myself all day in an empty room. All I need now is the straight jacket.

Peter

the rooms not empty.
we're observing you from a concealed location. and taking notes.

you made a point recently about how the thread seemed to lose lurkers.
when I was last on the Forex "morning journal" thread, there were dozens and dozens on there.

still same old story. a magic EA on a silver platter attracts more attention than the hard-slog brigade here.

keep it up, wacky, I'm still a fan. (y)

the rooms not empty.
we're observing you from a concealed location. and taking notes.

you made a point recently about how the thread seemed to lose lurkers.
when I was last on the Forex "morning journal" thread, there were dozens and dozens on there.

still same old story. a magic EA on a silver platter attracts more attention than the hard-slog brigade here.

keep it up, wacky, I'm still a fan. (y)

Even after today? lol

Peter

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself Wackster, just don't look for the hairs in the palm of your hand!
I'm looking for a bit of a retracement to just shy of 1.43 then the big dropski,
I am staying in my initial trade for a bit of fun, nothing more nothing less.........

trendie have you got the lord hidden in the concealed room ???

not here I'm afraid.
his regalness is probably out making merry with some wench on the estate, as his is wont.

or trying to buy a rocket-launcher on the black market, so he can shoot that moron Greg Secker out of his poxy copter in the sky.