Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jules, I finish trading today for my annual summer break, heading off abroad next week and will be back early September.

Keep the thread going, good luck and happy trading, and will try contribute more when I return.

Bye for now

Rob,thats a nice long break, hope it goes well for you. We certainly look forward to your return and increased contribution. Good luck

been in this a long time now,still in same range.Fri pm breakout is needed.The line has been broken and is holding up so still hopefull

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_10 Jun. 10 14.44.gif
    ScreenHunter_10 Jun. 10 14.44.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 122
well done jwla it starting to slow down now so if not already out think about it around 6235

Cheers man, i got scared at 6239 and pulled. I think i need to grow a pair :LOL:

Still a good trade by my standards anyway.

I thought the market would drop from the morning, set short orders & got stung early in the day as the GBP initially made a huge jump which was why i had a fairly good idea of where it would settle out. Any feedback on why that jump was made as my losses really ate into my profits. I thought it might be something like BoE rallying against the impending drop.

eurusd 5m chart.
44 pip range so far today. Looking for a topside breakout or a break below the yellow line @ 1.4352 to continue downward within the range.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd010.gif
    eurusd010.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 120