Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying out some oil trades on a demo account... (because I think I'm kinda slick!)

BUY oil 108.85 stop 108.65

not much going on in this thread ------- looks like its past its best ( so good luck everyone)

Just in case if this thread is going to fade away, would anyone interested in keeping touch/posting live trades in MSN or something similar?

hmmm, the only thing looking good about my first oil trade is it's just on a demo. lol
I see how it is...oil goes up, up, up, until I buy :LOL:

Peter

Not without your active participation, my Lord.:)

my participation is always there,ive been a little quiet lately due to my lack of performance
when i have periods like this i look back and see if it is the thread that is forcing the errors.
I sure the thread will pick up again

Stopped out -20

Peter

playing oil all day here, too. it's an interesting market. I think its a good one for setting small stops and big targets and walking away from the screen after each trade to see which one gets hit first! It can really move around, and you only need a few winners to be up for the day.
In fact, its probably a good market for flashy to trade! (his general philosophy seems to include letting the big winners cover all the losers)

anyway, Mixed results:

Attachments

• wkyoil.JPG
    wkyoil.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 104
playing oil all day here, too. it's an interesting market. I think its a good one for setting small stops and big targets and walking away from the screen after each trade to see which one gets hit first! It can really move around, and you only need a few winners to be up for the day.
In fact, its probably a good market for flashy to trade! (his general philosophy seems to include letting the big winners cover all the losers)

anyway, Mixed results:

Just working on a demo for now to get a feel for the market. We'll see if I get swallowed up. lol

Peter