Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good luck with thread porcel --------- not that you need it ,here is your first heckler:devilish:
my little joke all the best)

great stuff BP always wondered about Flashys picture never now it came from blackadder, i need to watch some more of that its great stuff and cheers too Pete for the future heckles :cheesy:

great stuff BP always wondered about Flashys picture never now it came from blackadder, i need to watch some more of that its great stuff and cheers too Pete for the future heckles :cheesy:

er,you need to watch link at the bottom of my posts

stopped me out,- 30.....sadly the run has come to an end.9 out of 10 fro super trends

this supertrend seems to be better than old ma.
I bet shes a little worried she might get put away in a home.

I concur with Dinos remark about 9/10 being a pretty excellent statistic.

However, you should get to the doctor sharpish, as I suspect you're showing signs of swinginess in your trading, and I think you've contracted bird-flu off Black Swan.

Setups are not ready within VE methodology across the pairs this morning.

GJ- still in primary sell but not good to short.
EG- out of primary long, look to sell with breakout strategy
UJ- strong
EU- no direction

Been away from this thread. I am still waiting for nice set up. EURUSD was a good long yesterday but I didn't take it. Took GJ short, 50% TP taken and the rest got b/e hit. Still not big enough to bring it here. I am going to creat a website where active traders can post set-ups, chat and trade live. good idea?

Been away from this thread. I am still waiting for nice set up. EURUSD was a good long yesterday but I didn't take it. Took GJ short, 50% TP taken and the rest got b/e hit. Still not big enough to bring it here. I am going to creat a website where active traders can post set-ups, chat and trade live. good idea?

What has T2W ever done for us, hey?
I mean apart from a website where we can read trading stuff,
and apart from a chance to post charts,
and apart from show live trades,
and apart from chatting,
what exactly, has T2W ever done for us?!

(I'm not quite sure what this other website will do, other than do what we're already doing here, in addition to all the other trading opinions, views, threads, and lulz?)

What has T2W ever done for us, hey?
I mean apart from a website where we can read trading stuff,
and apart from a chance to post charts,
and apart from show live trades,
and apart from chatting,
what exactly, has T2W ever done for us?!

(I'm not quite sure what this other website will do, other than do what we're already doing here, in addition to all the other trading opinions, views, threads, and lulz?)

hehe...you beat me to it!

Peter