Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You back to the lines now? What happened to old ma's method?
It's been a very profitable thread lately. (y)

Peter

im still trading old mas method,on live calls it is up 230(900 if id taken every trade) pips for three months work. i now take the trades using betonmarkets as it keeps me in any double dip moves that really brought down the profit
In the last 2 weeks ive called 200 full pips using the lines i used to. Im just being very slective about which ones i call in order to keep up with you guys. If anyone wants to know old mas method they can pm me.

Yeah the thread been flying lately

You back to the lines now? What happened to old ma's method?
It's been a very profitable thread lately. :thumbsup:

Peter

My stops are still quite a bit bigger than my profits, so I'm still worried about a losing streak that will decimate my account. Funny how for so long I was worried about entries, but stops and take profit exits are far mor important.....

My stops are still quite a bit bigger than my profits, so I'm still worried about a losing streak that will decimate my account. Funny how for so long I was worried about entries, but stops and take profit exits are far mor important.....

Mine are for now too. When I took a good look at my recent losing streak it showed I was getting stopped out way too often even though I had the direction correct most times. Extra volatility in the markets was killing me, so I had to widen my stops a bit. I have not adjusted my targets much though so it looks like a 1:1 or worse RR but % wins have gone way up. The markets change so you have to change with them.

You're right, stops and targets is what will make or break you.

Peter

im still trading old mas method,on live calls it is up 230(900 if id taken every trade) pips for three months work. i now take the trades using betonmarkets as it keeps me in any double dip moves that really brought down the profit
In the last 2 weeks ive called 200 full pips using the lines i used to. Im just being very slective about which ones i call in order to keep up with you guys. If anyone wants to know old mas method they can pm me.

Yeah the thread been flying lately

good trading(y)

only poor little flash here today. Weve had our best weeks ever and no ones here

im still short aud/jpy from yesterday

Last edited:
only poor little flash here today. Weve had our best weeks ever and no ones here

im still short aud/jpy from yesterday

dont :cry: flasher with all the pips you are making these days you will be eyeing:cool: up the talent on the beach ( by the way have you been getting some tips on swing trading from your good friend swannie ???)