Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice redart ------ where do I sign up for FREE webinar

When I've cracked it and am regularly making decent money.
Expect teaching to commence in the year 2020. I'll do a free seminar in a cool place where you can feel safe leaving your hover-boards unlocked...

Right, thats it.Im sending Baldrick round to Redarts place to give him a thrashing.
How dare he call 9 out of the last 10 correct. And that roosters been laying some golden eggs as well.Even porcells got his last 4 right. And to cap it all my old matey from north the border is on a good run. Wacky got his last 6 i think.
AND PEOPLE SAY THIS THREAD SERVES NO PURPOSE AND DOESNT HELP ANYONE AND THAT WE ARE PROBABLY ONLY AT B/E AT BEST:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Being the sad git I am I have logged most of the trades this year as an experiment.
If anyone objects please speak and I will no longer log you,but its there in B and W for all to see anyway
Of the 6 regular posters on the thread, 6 are in profit. I have not logged Leopard trader. I did not include anyone who has posted less than 10 trades It is virtually impossible to compare like for like with traders so I wont print the figures, but trust me some of it is astonishing. From now on I will log my trend trades as well as old mas method.

flash thought you were on holiday --- while you are at it send baldrick around to the rich professors place to see if he can extract the method

Right, thats it.Im sending Baldrick round to Redarts place to give him a thrashing.
How dare he call 9 out of the last 10 correct. And that roosters been laying some golden eggs as well.Even porcells got his last 4 right. And to cap it all my old matey from north the border is on a good run. Wacky got his last 6 i think.
AND PEOPLE SAY THIS THREAD SERVES NO PURPOSE AND DOESNT HELP ANYONE AND THAT WE ARE PROBABLY ONLY AT B/E AT BEST:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Being the sad git I am I have logged most of the trades this year as an experiment.
If anyone objects please speak and I will no longer log you,but its there in B and W for all to see anyway
Of the 6 regular posters on the thread, 6 are in profit. I have not logged Leopard trader. I did not include anyone who has posted less than 10 trades It is virtually impossible to compare like for like with traders so I wont print the figures, but trust me some of it is astonishing. From now on I will log my trend trades as well as old mas method.

Well done by everyone!!

Flashy, you short changed me... this week I am 9 wins, O losses, all posted here

OK, so I'm bragging a bit, but I didn't hide the fact that I had 10 consecutive losses in Feb all posted here, so it works both ways!! You get good times and bad times (y)

Peter

Well done by everyone!!

Flashy, you short changed me... this week I am 9 wins, O losses, all posted here

OK, so I'm bragging a bit, but I didn't hide the fact that I had 10 consecutive losses in Feb all posted here, so it works both ways!! You get good times and bad times (y)

Peter
well i did say most of the trades, i must have missed them, but a top performance anyway. Its hard to keep track with leopard trader and his 10 a day

I for one am very interested in the data you're collecting. And as far as the thread not serving a purpose....BOLLOX......trading is lonely, my entire social circle is negative about it. It's nice to find some lulz and such while trading. And the thread keeps me honest with myself on top of a bit of levity....