Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys has anyone been checking leopard traders trades. From the ones ive checked they seem ok and he seems to be nicely ahead. There are so many i havent checked that many.Maybe he should have his own thread,it would be esier to follow

Guys has anyone been checking leopard traders trades. From the ones ive checked they seem ok and he seems to be nicely ahead. There are so many i havent checked that many.Maybe he should have his own thread,it would be esier to follow

Hi Flash,

Tks for your commendation. Joined your trade 'cos due to my activities, wont be regular to maintain my own thread. Thought I could post my FX setups here whenever it is possible. I am also a strong player in SNP500, crude and Pmetals.

Hi Flash,

Tks for your commendation. Joined your trade 'cos due to my activities, wont be regular to maintain my own thread. Thought I could post my FX setups here whenever it is possible. I am also a strong player in SNP500, crude and Pmetals.

we would all like to know more about your set up. Have you any charts you can post
perhaps youd like to tell us more about yourself etc. we all kinda know each other on here

we would all like to know more about your set up. Have you any charts you can post
perhaps youd like to tell us more about yourself etc. we all kinda know each other on here

Unfortunately I dont really base trades on indicators or trenlines or...So my 5min candle chart is just to observe price action..therefore nothing of use to post:(
My FX trades are based on a carefully constructed weighted model that tracks individual currency just as US$ index. Based on these info I am able to combine appropriate pairs such as strong/weak or weak/strong to ensure that I am in the right direction. With experience I watch price action and will always notice exhaustion in these pairs that prompt for entry or exit. With this method, I tend to have more than 80% win rate. Most of my losses occur when I am asleep LOL cos cant watch. If I am active, it is easier for me to put losses to bare minimum.
For myself I am an active trader for a living. I earned graduate degrees in Quantitative Sciences with expertise in Mobile Communications. Have worked in this area for many years. Started trading some 5-years ago while still working. Was beated by the market severally and large portion of my nest taken! I decided to quit my job to face it squarely. I recognised that trading is not gambling. I also recognised that banks make money mosty by trading. I read a book by Jesse Livermore which I call my "bible". Indeed when I approached trade more as a vocation that I started making money. I also realised that the only important aspect of trading is to develop a good skill set. . Capital is not important. Love for money is not important as well. Once you have an edge, money is very easy to make..but it takes time and above all it is intuitive ( never mechanical).
Though I have a site with many followers, I still visit blogs as I learned alot from blogs b4 I started making a headway. There is no Harvard that is better than blogs/forums so long you go there with an intention to learn.
Hope my rambling not sounding S**t LOL Pls forgive me!