Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying something a little different for the small TFs..OK so far...

3 trades only;

+17
+32
+41

Total = 91

Attachments

• Fx graph 262.png
    Fx graph 262.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 127
  • fx graph 263.png
    fx graph 263.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 119
  • fx graph 264.png
    fx graph 264.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 131
- 33 for the day

-23, not a good day. total now only +139 for nearly 3 weeks. Early days yet

Sorry to hear that, do you work on perhaps a set number of continual losing trades and then stop and take an opportunity to review the trade set up and entry's?

thats a good entry delboy @ 3735

Dont like it as London closed and maybe not enough time lapsed after breaking support at that price.

Like it as Euro debt problems seem to be coming back on scene, euro data slightly weakening and us data slightly stronger.

Had to put it on as not placing trades and missing out! I'm happier now Im risking 0.5% instead of 1-2%

Sorry to hear that, do you work on perhaps a set number of continual losing trades and then stop and take an opportunity to review the trade set up and entry's?

no, all the studying has been done,this is all now taken live and should average be at least 100 pips a week. Its still 139 pips to the good so theres no concern yet. All systems have drawdowns. A hit rate of 45% is ample for a good living. im currently running at 44% 0r 45 pips a week. ive had no stress or very little decision making with this as I trust what will happen in the long term