Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
, ive had to take kids to school and couldnt call an entry on euro,so it wont count on figures win or lose. i had put in a limit order but did not think it would get there,typical

, ive had to take kids to school and couldnt call an entry on euro,so it wont count on figures win or lose. i had put in a limit order but did not think it would get there,typical

Somehow I don't feel like limit orders today after yesterday's experience - I stayed in the trade for 24 hours (price was going nowhere for hours). I find it tiring.

I'll look for a nice set up on a lower time frame and only with a low risk.

i have to declare it or the figures wont be real.So it was a + 40 trade. I took it at exactly at the same point as the earlier one. im tempted to post all trades accross the markets or should I just post the trades I take. I will keep a record of both so the system can be judged both ways

Last edited:
This is how old ma flashearts system stands at the moment

Live trading is 20 trades for 172 pips

If Id taken all signals 24 trades for 184 pips

Does anyone actually care:(

This is how old ma flashearts system stands at the moment

Live trading is 20 trades for 172 pips

If Id taken all signals 24 trades for 184 pips

Does anyone actually care:(

We care if only to show that nobodys system is perfect, but that we can see someone sticking to the rules, and ending up nett profitable.
If you can show resolve in the face of a bad sequence, we know we're not the only ones to experience it.
You're showing the real deal of trading.

(You might want to give Old Ma Flashy a smack, and get her to buck up her ideas. She's been lax of late.)

EU - looking if it breaks or rejects certain levels. Only after that I'll go for whatever direction.

Attachments

• e4.JPG
    e4.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 90
We all have our trials and tribulations Julian, way hay 100 pips!! great eh? Well er no, I've puked out on these 4 way way too early IMHO :(...Posting them up as there may be something in them for you guys given they tripped on my 2-3 hour strat. I've bailed way to early my rules state I now stay out...

Attachments

• fx graph 261.png
    fx graph 261.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 115
  • fx graph 260.png
    fx graph 260.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 127
  • fx graph 259.png
    fx graph 259.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Fx Graph 258.png
    Fx Graph 258.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 111
We all have our trials and tribulations Julian, way hay 100 pips!! great eh? Well er no, I've puked out on these 4 way way too early IMHO :(...Posting them up as there may be something in them for you guys given they tripped on my 2-3 hour strat. I've bailed way to early my rules state I now stay out...

How do you get a reliable volume info on fx Swan? (knowing there is no central system)

I really like how TrendMagic (on-chart) seems to give the direction for the session, with minimal whippiness. Like the AMA (adaptive Moving Average) the flatlining gives alert for either ranginess and trend exhaustion.

NB: TrendMagic is almost indistinguishable from bog-standard CCI output. TrendMagic is CCI with some ATR gubbins.

Attachments

• 72-cci.jpg
    72-cci.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 118
wackypete: how do you decide whether its worth trading the asian overnight session?

Trendie, I'd assume like most opens, whether it be Asian,Europe or US, the opening of every session offers good opportunities as the big boys get their teeth into it, no point in trying to second guess, it will go where they want to take it, no matter how hard you rack your brain, you wont / cant alter it. So take it easy, let them drive the direction and jump on board, well thats me anyway, hehe.

Yet another funny day.

It seems Tokyo session may have been better (at least for UK insomniacs:eek:).

how are you supposed to read the volume on fx,all it relates to is the time of day generally

Attachments

• snapshot-522.png
    snapshot-522.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 123