Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exit usdjpy 83.27 +2
lucky to get out after almost getting stopped out. Not going to push my luck further

Peter

what now,back up again. The lines were all ok,I just placed them a liitle out.Thats the problem with t/ls. If your a little out your stops getb taken and then is goes in the intended direction. Hoping this eur/jpy brings it back to a good week

whip lash and a half on that ism, they always go further than you expect. time for a correction now?

Usdchf

Ok, seriously, who would want to buy USDCHF at this level? The exception is equity markets, if they do crash, then dollarswiss may go up.

Stay short.

Attachments

• 20101001_usdchf_daily.gif
    20101001_usdchf_daily.gif
    35.6 KB · Views: 87
Covered remaining portion of USDCHF short for +38. (9753). It's the Friday that forced me to close. A good week, have a nice weekend. See you next week ;)

short eur/usd at 1.3756 s/l 1.3770.
i still beleiuve it has to come off these levels. a good fri sell off is required,still short eur/jpy

short eur/usd at 1.3756 s/l 1.3770.
i still beleiuve it has to come off these levels. a good fri sell off is required,still short eur/jpy
Would be a nice finish to the week... I'm short eu, but not sure if I want to hold it over the weekend...
No sign of a London close counter trend YET.

Cheers Peter, have a good weekend.

Hoping that it won't be necessary... (well it's not really, I could just take the hit, don't ask me numbers, I've done that much position juggling today)...