Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.2260-75 is the earlier congestion area. I will run if it doesn't cut through like knife in a butter.

USD is weak against GBP & Yen. Hoping that EUR will lead the way.

-17 for gbp trade,.Im down a lot this week as I have increased stakes on some trades.
I had one b/e week a while ago the rest have been veru good lately. Still two days left and a couple of good trades and an England victory will make me feel better

Talking about footy anyone know if there is a market on how many mins before the bbc crew mention 66 after the game has started :devilish:
looking for england to win --------- and by the way if they dont win --- please do not try exporting the a/holes (n) over the border :cheesy:

there is still potential for further selling.

100623eurusd.PNG

FYI, in case anyone was interested. I was in shakespeare's trading room this morning for a visit. Pretty impressive. Nice short calls, made some money. No BS or extra fluff. Was interesting.

Peter

FYI, in case anyone was interested. I was in shakespeare's trading room this morning for a visit. Pretty impressive. Nice short calls, made some money. No BS or extra fluff. Was interesting.

Peter

Who's Shakespeare Peter.

Ged

Hey Flash and Leo, I can't stay and trade tonight but I'm pretty sure the Aussie is ready to break down again. Hope you trade well tonight. Once it gets downward momentum it should run foe a while.

Attachments

• AUD_06_23_2010_Hour.PNG
    AUD_06_23_2010_Hour.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 105