Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Third time from this line,if this doesnt work people will think Flashes lines arent reliable
Oh dinos no losing trades please,the thread gets empty when we post losers..

Got to post them all, can't cherry pick, I trade mornings only, occassionally pm if struggling to get pips but when daily target hit, I shut up shop and wont be tempted to trade, no matter what.

Got to post them all, can't cherry pick, I trade mornings only, occassionally pm if struggling to get pips but when daily target hit, I shut up shop and wont be tempted to trade, no matter what.

don't listen to him dinos, he can be wild and arrogant as he is a noble man :LOL:

im out for a few hrs with family,back about 6
set target at 14760 for 97 pips. Good luck

Hey guys,you thought my lines may be wrong,not flashes lines boys.Yes I may make the odd wrong trade from the lines but the lines are not wrong

Ive settled my gbp/usd trade for +38.Need to bag a few pips and will look for further entries

Third time from this line,if this doesnt work people will think Flashes lines arent reliable
Oh dinos no losing trades please,the thread gets empty when we post losers.The eggs and tomatos are waiting.Ive called 6 in a row and about 8 winners in a row but some were very small.

lol. Thats SO true!

Peter

Wacky good to see you here mate. I emptied the thread earlier in the day. I went for a 12 pip loss,4 pip profit, 17 pip loss. Luckily I bagged 40 pips just a while ago. Still down on day cash wise though. They were gettinmg ready with the tomatoes and eggs,so be careful mate

evening just a quick visit ------- looking forward to dinos posts --- as imho dinos is no mug ----- ok footy time so catch you again