Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah the short is definitely tempting. I try hard not to pick tops but if it goes back up to reach 800 il short at half stakes, to hold as a swing trade if necessary.

I see this as a pull back in a down market.Just depends what timescale your on

1/2 off at + 10 rest to -10. Break even trade at worst. Did this as its moved slowly away from line

long cable 54 stop 34

ah is this why alex

personally i wouldnt go long there as the market spiked up befor its desecnd, can be a sign of weakness.G/L though one of us must win

Attachments

• snapshot-324.png
    snapshot-324.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 98
ah is this why alex

personally i wouldnt go long there as the market spiked up befor its desecnd, can be a sign of weakness.G/L though one of us must win

That is why yes. I know that spike had me nervous and i have just been stopped out. I try not to trade against the trend, especially if im not even picking tops and bottoms. I lack the experience at the moment to weigh the significance of such a spike. A lesson learned.

just bounced perfectly of days 23% fib. will enter long at half stakes, to add to it close to daily R1
long half at 38

out at 73 for another +35 pips. Wish i had gone full stake but nevermind
now short at 82 at half stake

increased stake at 87 giving me a normal stake at 84.5

Last edited:
EURUSD plan

my anticipation is either 1 or 2. it is currently at H4 balance area.

Attachments

• EURUSD_100614 plan.PNG
    EURUSD_100614 plan.PNG
    45.9 KB · Views: 109
out at 73 for another +35 pips. Wish i had gone full stake but nevermind
now short at 82 at half stake

increased stake at 87 giving me a normal stake at 84.5

Was T2W down? couldnt access the website. I exited at 68 for +16.5. Was holding out for the 23%fib to go long but when i saw it bounce off the intra day trend line i went long at 65

stopped -10

Last edited:
hi everyone. I had trouble getting on the site too., but here now.
I see Flash is giving a trading clinic today!! Well done :clap:

Peter

Just got back to see that both eur and gbp bounced of a round number again. The gbp also bounced of line again