Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a not very noteworthy comment...I noticed when I posted my last losing trade the thread emptied out like someone shouted "FIRE"....geez, what's up with that? Anyone looking for 100% winners then check out medbs thread :LOL:

Peter

I did one more short on USDJPY and took profit. Anyway I'm not proud of that. After the first unsuccessful trade wanted to give up for today and I didn't.

One nice day I may become a successful trader if I learn how to accept losses (inevitable part of trading) and stop doing revenge trades (worst possible mistake IMO)

time to buy GBP @ 1.4400 TP 1.4500
waiting for your idea

azward. What was your stop,at the time of your post,the market was 14420 and fell to 14390. We greatly welcome you to the thread,but all trades have to be posted in live time with stops etc. A 1 min delay is fine. But well done anyway

Just a not very noteworthy comment...I noticed when I posted my last losing trade the thread emptied out like someone shouted "FIRE"....geez, what's up with that? Anyone looking for 100% winners then check out medbs thread :LOL:

Peter

lol thats what I said in an earlier post. I posted 5 winners,then 2 losers and emptied the site
Your only as good as your last trade in this game. :smart:
An hours a long time in this game:smart:
any more sayings

Peter

Theyll be throwing eggs at you soon

Hi,
looking at the gbp/usd. Overall DT on weekly ( bearish pin bar on weekly). Weekly yet to close above support.

On the daily, looks like a head and shoulders forming? Thinking of sell stop for 1.4540 or 1.4490 (I think 1.45 is key)

(Wider horizontal blue rectangels are fib confluences form narrower blue rectangles - from daily)

What you think?
Thanks

Attachments

• guweek.gif
    guweek.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 90
  • gu.gif
    gu.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 108
thats my chart scotty,looks buliish for a while.Wish I could stay in a trade that long

Attachments

• snapshot-305.png
    snapshot-305.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 96
short off top of line. Lol I just said how bullish my chart looked and then I found that line

Attachments

• snapshot-306.png
    snapshot-306.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 86
1/2 off at + 12, rest to b/e. It seeems to be hovering around the even number
will try and leave rest on for 50 or so pips