Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've been trying to buy the dip but it is costly. the best, or most productive, set up is just buy/sell from breakfast range or yesterday Hi/lo. too much reading into PA!

Market most likely will be choppy until tomorrow's NFP numbers. SO I will be looking at trading for small wins using bollinger bands or what is really just envelope trading. Here's a pic of what I am looking at. EURUSD has been moving back and forth between the high and low of the bands. I added the 100ma and 50ma just to show trend direction, which is not very strong.

Attachments

• eur011.JPG
    eur011.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 115
Market most likely will be choppy until tomorrow's NFP numbers. SO I will be looking at trading for small wins using bollinger bands or what is really just envelope trading. Here's a pic of what I am looking at. EURUSD has been moving back and forth between the high and low of the bands. I added the 100ma and 50ma just to show trend direction, which is not very strong.

I bent my own rules today in the company of RtHon Lord Flasheart :eek:

I bent my own rules today in the company of RtHon Lord Flasheart :eek:

yep im not overly impressed with myself. I only traded the eur,but 7 times the same market as I believed the line would hold up.It didnt so I re adjusted it a few times. Still im not playing catch up for the week and am ahead so no complaints,I will just have a quiet chat to myself and bash a few peasants

ideally I would take 1/2 exit near the middle BB line. Have to be nimble though in choppy markets.

Peter

One of the most talk about stock picks can be right here! At 400% gainers.
change comma sign into a dot sign copy and paste this Link in your browser

[crazypicks dot info]

everyday we have to put up with this crap,Leo is there such a thing as a private thread

For accountability here's today's net:
-8 on full position, +8 on 1/2 position = -4 net loss on full position so far today.

Peter