Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi temp, no trades lately

hey flash.

plenty of trades. You must have missed my post a few weeks ago where I decided to take a break from all of the live posting..?...
I belong to a number of forums and also sometimes post in a skype room, an it was all getting a bit busy!!

Lovely trading by you recently. Also, Wackypete seems to have taken the batton from me which is nice.

Does anyone speak to 2BE out of interest? He doesn't seem to be very active anymore.
I used to trade with him back in the infamous 'chatzy' days where the wasp saga began.
He was very good and another one who proved themselves in realtime without ever blowing their own trumpet!

hey flash.

plenty of trades. You must have missed my post a few weeks ago where I decided to take a break from all of the live posting..?...
I belong to a number of forums and also sometimes post in a skype room, an it was all getting a bit busy!!

Lovely trading by you recently. Also, Wackypete seems to have taken the batton from me which is nice.

Does anyone speak to 2BE out of interest? He doesn't seem to be very active anymore.
I used to trade with him back in the infamous 'chatzy' days where the wasp saga began.
He was very good and another one who proved themselves in realtime without ever blowing their own trumpet!

yeah we all get like that,its hard at times,there are lots of pluses and minuses for live trading. Wacky looks very good.The thread needs at least 3 regular callers IMO. He is well ahead with his trades.which other forumns are good? this ite seems to be more user friendly than FF

Happy happy days.There will be steak and caviar on our Flashes table tonight:clap:

Ftse and euro falling fast:)

hooray Lord Flash where have you been.

" where havent I been"

Time to watch link and send for bobby parker lol

Wacky looks very good.The thread needs at least 3 regular callers IMO. He is well ahead with his trades.which other forumns are good? this ite seems to be more user friendly than FF

Yeah, that's why I mentioned 2be.
In the chatroom days, his directional bias for teh day always seemed to be spot on (i thinked he used waves and cycles???) and then i'd use that bias to look for my setups that i liked. Wonder where he got too. Ill contact him if i ever decide to make the 'ultimate chat room'...something ive thought about in the past.

I posted a fair bit on traderslab for a while, mainly in the pnl thread and a thread by thales.

I also spend time at ET...Full of morons, but with a few very good traders scattered about, some of whom make crazy money!

Enjoy your steak! Only 2 trades here so far...about BE on the day still. Yesterday was very nice though.

Im not entirely sure.
Its just something that i used to think about. After being involved with trading forums for so long ive seen lots of fakes and 'monday morning quarter backs' etc , but also a handful of people who have consistently proven themselves in realtime.

When i was in the old chatroom, at times I was just there with 2be and candles and someone else (i forget who) and when we generally agreed on a direction or a trade, it seemed to have about a 90% hit rate of working in our favour.

Also, we all tended to mainly concentrate on one instument (say cable) but would also make use of all of the many pairs of eyes and would scan various charts for setups we liked.

I guess its hardly a novel idea. Would just be a free chatroom only for people who are selected, ideally with chart sharing capabilities and stuff. Posting trades would be near instant. I imagine most would benefit from it.

Having said that, im not 'pushing' it and am in no rush. Id like to give it a little trial go at some point probably . Maybe if this thread ever gets extremely quiet. I dont know.