Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just do not know how you have the time to trade and post well
If I am trading it has my full attention ,
I am unable to follow 2 or 3 trades and chat as well

I am just waiting to trade the euro/ usd if it can make its mind up
made lots of pips yesterday on the euro

Im generaaly never in more than 2 trades at a time.there are periods where prices are no where near my levels so I can relax easily

i understand why you say they can be late.
this chart is one way I trade so they are not late
points A are just further t/l tops that can be sold with good R/R
point B are t/l pullbacks that can be sold.

I make more on these than I do an actual break, as they can go wrong quickly and often require bigger stops

Attachments

• snapshot-121.png
    snapshot-121.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 112
Cant make sense of ODTs, but I think he uses Stochastics.

Trendie

My day trading trades is a combination of contrarian ,support and resistance and trending trades on 5 min plus multi time frame confirmations.There is often a fundamental bias with masses behaviour in my trades.I also use zupconite betting in some of my trades.t is really too complex to follow because it is discretionary .There is no fixed method.

My automated trading is profitable since beginning of 2009.I spend most of my time developing and testing automated systems , and use multiple automated systems.

profitable AND consistent; coming upto my third year!

(y)

ironically, those looking for magical systems will not be interested in this thread, because they don't want to see.

Flash's method can be shown on a chart, whereas my method requires at least two charts with two custom indicators. My original intention is not to talk about methods/system on this thread as I already have vwap engine journal- the basis of the way I trade. I want to make live calls, attract like-minded traders and have a conversation.

however, those who really trade will read this thread, as it chimes in with their own experiences, of good days, tough days, and boring days.

I am pleased if it is the case.

long eur/usd at 1.3481 s/l 10

it bounced of this line earlier, lets see if it does it again

Attachments

• snapshot-122.png
    snapshot-122.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 125
GU is still strong expecting 1.5250 and a nice pullback - been up for 4 consecutive days. EU is looking for direction.

GU high of the day 5246 and retreating as expected, but my entry set up not likely for another 3-4 hours.

I am bearish on EU until and unless it breaks above 1.3600. Having said that, any bounce from 1.3450 is worth following as it tries to break out. Looking to short it below 1.3450.

Julian

Nice staking plan for spreadbetting.What do u tink?Start with £1 pp and end up profitable every day.
Warning .Please do not use it>
It is *£10 per point on image.

Attachments

• spreadbetting stacking.jpg
    spreadbetting stacking.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 112
Alright chaps, firstly congrats to Julian and Leo on a v. good March and for running their thread...In particular I noticed a sea change in Julian not just the...ahem... personality swing, but also the relaxation and self belief which IMO has helped his equity curve...

Just wanted to add my 2 penneth, from my own perspective, re. the lack of contributors on what appears to be the only live trading thread on T2W...although there are others in private forums...

I was at a martial arts demo in which my son did the judo demo a few weeks back, there were eight-ten different disciplines on view. Naturally we all have our prejudices; IMHO for kids there is no finer discipline than judo, if the kids get in bother someone will push and or pull (the defintion of Judo) them, a throw to the ground (on concrete) and the aggressor is nuetralised. However, others will suggest Shotokan or Taekwondo as *the best*...point is you/we should respect (and learn) from all styles...

I know of folk that take 30 trades per day off 3min TFs on EU and or cable only, it works for them. After a brief flirtation with 15-30min TFs (that yielded no greater results) I've moved back up to nothing less than 2 hours that is where I *belong*, however, I'm sure, once you've developed your edge, you could adapt it to any TF...

There will be a variety of reasons why folk don't contribute to this thread, some of the really big hitters will regard it as children playing in a sand pit, no disprespect but it'll offer them nothing. Some will simply like to observe in order to compare how their current trades are developing. What I would say is don't misjudge the lack of involvement for lack of interest, also don't necessarily align the lack of contributors with a lack of ability or success.

Lol after 6 trades ive lost 5k,ill pass on that one

Its only £468 and in reality would have to have over 10 losers to get there.Think could be run a separate betting sequence for euro/usd,usd/yen and e/gbp and dax .One tweak is to take half off at 5 pips, and deduct off next trade , but thats not shown on sheet.

Attachments

• spreadbetting stacking  1 per point.jpg
    spreadbetting stacking 1 per point.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 85
Ive bailed out of euro at + 22 for second 1/2. Dont know why but its hovering around 1.3500.im always wary of big numbers

Posting my trades has helped me in certain areas,as I said in an earlier post no one likes to be wrong,least of all 5 times on the trot. I just dont get the fact that there are so many members on t2w who must be at ther wits end with trading and most importantly need to see proof that trading can work. Weve all been there. I dont expect anyone to take our trades or indeed necessarily copy any of the methods( most dont believe that trendlines can work). But most importantly if you take Leos and my trades you can clearly see the importance of R/R in action. BP and temp are also different in approach and r/r,so there is much to see. Even my shoeshine ODT has points to offer. I just dont like the thought of people joining and entering the cash extraction process that exists on the site. I would love to be a mentor but I would get shot if I said sell when the price hits that line. Also most of what I know is pictures of trades I have lost fortunes on.

Its only £468 and in reality would have to have over 10 losers to get there.Think could be run a separate betting sequence for euro/usd,usd/yen and e/gbp and dax .One tweak is to take half off at 5 pips, and deduct off next trade , but thats not shown on sheet.

when are you going to do one of your systems live. Surely you can risk £468 to try it out,it will definately work most of the time

shorted cable 5220 stop 5260.

(normally woundn't take this kind of trade, but bored so small stake)

After a brief flirtation with 15-30min TFs (that yielded no greater results) I've moved back up to nothing less than 2 hours that is where I *belong*, however, I'm sure, once you've developed your edge, you could adapt it to any TF...

Do you have set time for working hours? I want to use 4-hour/1-hour bars within my method but it requires entry at odd hours. I can't find a suitable working hours using 1-4hr bars. My current method use Daily/4-hour/60mins as guidance and 15mins & Tick100 as the entry TF and the good thing is I can get enough opportunities between 7am to 4pm.