Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've closed my short and waiting for the bottom to be put in. This is a crazy market, it's giving all of yesterday's gains back!

give it a go. I went long and was taken out easily. too easy to sell off.

I might try a long when a reversal shows up knocking :)

Irritatingly Fins charts are 15 mins behind the times! - I've been thinking "buy at 10700"? it might not get there!
if only they could do their charts 15mins in front!

yes and no. Too bad we didn't short the very tip top highs yesterday...big money was made and lost!

market probably heading lower right now.

Irritatingly Fins charts are 15 mins behind the times! - I've been thinking "buy at 10700"? it might not get there!
if only they could do their charts 15mins in front!

The thing that bugs me about Fins is that if there is a high probability bet they mysteriously crash. The one earlier this afternoon cost me 9 S&P points. But maybe its my ISP ( Tesco ) that causes it. Not sure. Would change but they are cheap at £1 per S&P point.

I don't think it's your ISP, I've had this problem a few times on different systems, I'm just opening an account with cmc, as someone suggested, so at least I can see what's going on. It's a bit of a pain though I feel blind without a chart to see.

I don't think it's your ISP, I've had this problem a few times on different systems, I'm just opening an account with cmc, as someone suggested, so at least I can see what's going on. It's a bit of a pain though I feel blind without a chart to see.

Thanks Gaffs. It would be interesting to know if they are any better. I suggest Stockcharts.com or ProRealTime.com for charts

Status
Not open for further replies.