Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
pat494,
Alt- A- mortgages are for people with better credit scores than sub prime borrowers. These borrowers were unable or chose not to provide written proof of their income.
I bet they all told the truth on their applications, just like the sub-prime.

pat494,
Alt- A- mortgages are for people with better credit scores than sub prime borrowers. These borrowers were unable or chose not to provide written proof of their income.
I bet they all told the truth on their applications, just like the sub-prime.

Oh dear looks like the " cousins " are about to drop us in it again !!
What with Iraq, the sub prime fiasco, culture of violence that's overrunning our streets etc. etc.- one dreads to think of what's next ??

Their saving grace is about only, that the Russian/Chinese alternatives are even worse !!

Last edited:
Oh dear looks like the " cousins " are about to drop us in it again !!
What with Iraq, the sub prime fiasco, culture of violence that's overrunning our streets etc. etc.- one dreads to think of what's next ??

Their saving grace is about only, that the Russian/Chinese alternatives are even worse !!

Now then, the last I want to do is start a panic but usually when things just cant get any worse they usually do!
And what am I trying to say is this.... don't rule out the possibility of an Alien Invasion. The planet is so fcuked up right now the last thing we'd be able to handle is a Dalek fest.

Think about it....

Now then, the last I want to do is start a panic but usually when things just cant get any worse they usually do!
And what am I trying to say is this.... don't rule out the possibility of an Alien Invasion. The planet is so fcuked up right now the last thing we'd be able to handle is a Dalek fest.

Think about it....

I didn't know Davos was of Chineese / Russian origin... :rolleyes:

Oh doctor the Dows in trouble ...................

I expect they are renovating the thumscrews in the Lubyianka in anticipation

If you are long the S&P then the last thing you want to do is take your profit early right now. Just my opinion but with a trade like this one it is well worth giving back your profit (however considerable it is) to play for the bottom of the bear market. I had an excellent entry on the hourly :)

Attachments

• s_and_p.gif
    s_and_p.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 163
If you are long the S&P then the last thing you want to do is take your profit early right now. Just my opinion but with a trade like this one it is well worth giving back your profit (however considerable it is) to play for the bottom of the bear market. I had an excellent entry on the hourly :)

That's an interesting call, especially with panic much higher today, so from a contrarian point of view that would make some sense.

My opinion is that what happens inside of that bar is more important. If you zoom in and analyzing price action today, it doesn't look like higher value attracts much interest. Higher prices is one thing, higher value another. All imho... but if it does turn out you were right, I'll pay my respects!

Until then... where is your exact entry/stop?

I am talking about US,,, IT was a rather strange rumour as It would be very difficult to imagine another rate cut. I mean we are lucky if we donot get a rate hike let alone cut,,

Grey1

Talk of the 1/4 % rate cut is re surfacing . Also there might be a bridge loan for AIG this could reverse the negative sentiment,,,

Grey1

That's an interesting call, especially with panic much higher today, so from a contrarian point of view that would make some sense.

My opinion is that what happens inside of that bar is more important. If you zoom in and analyzing price action today, it doesn't look like higher value attracts much interest. Higher prices is one thing, higher value another. All imho... but if it does turn out you were right, I'll pay my respects!

Until then... where is your exact entry/stop?

Exact entry was 1210. Half taken at 1237 which was first resistance and also happened to be the high of the day (almost) lol.

Stop on remaining half at 1201 which was where it was when I originally entered.

Looks like yet another test of 11000 coming, will it hold this time?

I reckon we will see a break by the end of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.