Diary of a swing spread better

I like it, it's coming down big time now. SL at 11030.

Attachments

• dow28.jpg
    dow28.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 167
Plcaced an unplanned trade when i made my last post and got stopped out, I,ve now banned myself from using anything less then 1 hour charts in order to avoid temptation :devilish:

This is the kinda thing that happens when i dont go to work, and i've been so good up to now :devilish:

Stop loss is now down to 11022. When will this down momentum end?!

Attachments

• dow29.jpg
    dow29.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 158
so back to the planned trades weekly pivot is 11010 so long here 50 pt stop.

Elefteros said:
Plcaced an unplanned trade when i made my last post and got stopped out, I,ve now banned myself from using anything less then 1 hour charts in order to avoid temptation :devilish:

This is the kinda thing that happens when i dont go to work, and i've been so good up to now :devilish:

Ask your missus to police your trading again mate :)

There's positive divergence on MACD. Will tighten my stop.

Attachments

• dow30.jpg
    dow30.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 131
hungvir said:
Ask your missus to police your trading again mate :)

while the cats away the mice will play....shes at work but i'm in trouble when she finds out, shes given me a new nick as well

Yoyo man.

Elefteros said:
so back to the planned trades weekly pivot is 11010 so long here 50 pt stop.

We may have seen the bottom here. Let's see.

Attachments

• dow31.jpg
    dow31.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 132
Elefteros said:
while the cats away the mice will play....shes at work but i'm in trouble when she finds out, shes given me a new nick as well

Yoyo man.

Then you should go and work at Yoyo! Sushi :)

I closed my trade for 21 points so that I can support you whole-heartedly :)

Attachments

• dow33.jpg
    dow33.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 130
I am very tempted to go long. But I'll take my kids to be now, so will see how it plays out later.

Attachments

• dow34.jpg
    dow34.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 134
A smallish hammer just under 11000, on the min charts, will that hold the fort above S1? We have a couple of flags and an S/R switch. Gonna be a major test. Kids late in bed, back in a while to see....

Attachments

• Dow 22 June 1850.gif
    Dow 22 June 1850.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 184
Inverted hammer at the top of the flag pole. Mmmm... a test of 11000 and S1 me thinks, missed a trend line on this one..

Attachments

• 1900.gif
    1900.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 169
It turned out the DOW just set itself up for a shorting opportunity before I took the kids to bed. I learnt something from that as well.

It's probing my stop at the moment. If I am stopped out then be it. I won't lower my stop once I have moved it to break even.

Attachments

• dow36.jpg
    dow36.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 134
i'm so temted to look at the charts you guys are looking at but i know it will end in tears so i'm goona go watch the footie instead.

It went down to 11000, two points above my stop then went up again. Good boy.

Attachments

• dow37.jpg
    dow37.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 160