Diary of a swing spread better

The DOW came down to test me a bit. Just as well it gave me the chance to raise my stop to 11168. Not a penny will be lost in this trade now.

Attachments

• dow10.jpg
    dow10.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 113
It looks like there's fierce battle between the bull and the bears at 11180. It's tempting to take just 10 points and go.

Should the thread be renamed Hung, diary of the dow day trader maybe?? Anyway, minutes away from the Fed mins, see the market go already,,,

That range just got broader - possibility that further firming my be required, how will this be taken?
Sharply down shortly after, but you can get a ounce off the bottom once the market digests this information.. Poss divergence on 1 min RSI, will 100 hold the water back?

chindl said:
Should the thread be renamed Hung, diary of the dow day trader maybe?? Anyway, minutes away from the Fed mins, see the market go already,,,

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The market is testing my nerve since i got home today, Its my fault for only doing a ten hour day, should have stayed at work longer and save myself some hairloss.

Sooooo temted to put in a tighter stop, but its just not me.

Hi Chris,

I'll think about renaming the thread :) The admin would not let me to do it though :)

Just back to my computer now and a good short opportunity is presenting itself.

We do have a big bounce at the moment.

Attachments

• dow11.jpg
    dow11.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 127
Great support at 100 - keeps on bouncing back from down there!!! I think she's gonna hold it... Which can only be positive for the longer term..
I have a short at 34, hoping for a bounce back to 100... entered on the divergence, lets see..

Elefteros said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The market is testing my nerve since i got home today, Its my fault for only doing a ten hour day, should have stayed at work longer and save myself some hairloss.

Sooooo temted to put in a tighter stop, but its just not me.

Try trading GBP at half twelve on Friday lunchtime!!!

This is a familiar territory. I closed my short yesterday around this level and saw it dropping back to the close.

Sorry if we add to your sorrow, Elefteros :( But nobody knows where this market is going to go next anyway.

100's a tad optimistic I think. The 15 and 30 min charts still support a drop, but not the shorter time frames.. If it goes to 150 and pulls back then it could be a Basquerville!!! Boy I'm mpatient sometimes..

It's not looking great, Chris. I don't like it when the market pauses to think about if to fall further or not.