• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] THA by finbou

My THA profits are stack at exactly 108euros for weeks. Does anyone know why?

Stagnation is better than the result of the underlying account of the last 3 months:

1717330550350.png

As @Shivank pointed out, THA is currently trading with its maximum VaR which implies a maximum replication.

Maybe other THA investors could confirm your observation or share trheir own ones.

Hi. What is the verdict here? If I invest in THA, will I replicate the result in a same rate and I will earn same % Darwinex shows?

If I invest what is the average I make compared to results published on Darwinex site?

Hi. What is the verdict here? If I invest in THA, will I replicate the result in a same rate and I will earn same % Darwinex shows?

If I invest what is the average I make compared to results published on Darwinex site?
That's what's Darwinex says:
1719593830157.png

So the fees are not included in the Darwin's performance shown, as the are taken from the investor's portfolio account and not from the investment.
Other differences could occur if your portfolio has another currency than USD (THAs currency).

That's what's Darwinex says:
View attachment 336095

So the fees are not included in the Darwin's performance shown, as the are taken from the investor's portfolio account and not from the investment.
Other differences could occur if your portfolio has another currency than USD (THAs currency).
What are the monthly management fee and performace fee? Secondly - is it live result (they have the same results in their live account) or hypothetical result? I mean slippage and other factors.

What are the monthly management fee and performace fee? Secondly - is it live result (they have the same results in their live account) or hypothetical result? I mean slippage and other factors.
The management fee is calculated daily from 0.1 % per month / 1.2 % per year.

If you mean the trader's trading account as the live account - no.
The Darwin is a live "account".
The trades from the underlying trading account are replicated from the live trades with a replication factor which is derived from the VaR and the target VaR by the so called risk manager. This is a piece of software calculating the replication factor for opening a trade and it can also close trades independently from the underlying trading account.

If you want to follow it realtime I recommend that you open a demo portfolio at Darwinex and check it out. Demo portfolios are shown realtime and all the data and processes there are identical to real money portfolios.

The management fee is calculated daily from 0.1 % per month / 1.2 % per year.

If you mean the trader's trading account as the live account - no.
The Darwin is a live "account".
The trades from the underlying trading account are replicated from the live trades with a replication factor which is derived from the VaR and the target VaR by the so called risk manager. This is a piece of software calculating the replication factor for opening a trade and it can also close trades independently from the underlying trading account.

If you want to follow it realtime I recommend that you open a demo portfolio at Darwinex and check it out. Demo portfolios are shown realtime and all the data and processes there are identical to real money portfolios.

Thank you.

Thank you.
You can also check it here:

IMO this page was made for money managers as retailers to investors where the retailers are in liability so they cannot foll potential investors.
It includes performance and management fees.
It was never officially published by Darwinex as far as I remember, maybe it was build and is own by someone else.

There you see that investors lost some money with THA in the last 12 months.

1720786027499.png

Darwinex still fools investors on their Darwin page but meanwhile they publish that they don't include fees.

The gross profit of about 1 % in the last year shown there is eaten up by the management fee of 1.2 % per year, and there might be additional investor fees to pay if THA had a lucky quarter.

Last edited: