Currency trading (Aug 14th > 18th)

wasp said:
How many of us here can meet up in London?

Rather than an area related meet up, it would be good to have an FX traders meet. I can see a few are a bit far afield but it would be good to put same faces to the nicks if we could work something out?

Anyone intersted?

Could probably manage it later in the year but October the earliest. Obviously I would need to plan a bit more than others (flights etc) and it would depend on being able to fit it in with something else

wasp said:
How many of us here can meet up in London?

Rather than an area related meet up, it would be good to have an FX traders meet. I can see a few are a bit far afield but it would be good to put same faces to the nicks if we could work something out?

Anyone intersted?

Sounds good wasp. I live in London so no problem for me.

I got out of mine at -15. Thought I knew best again ! :eek:

Now in short towards 8910 or whatever it'll give me. Anyone think the news at 1330 will do anythink ?

Priceman said:
I got out of mine at -15. Thought I knew best again ! :eek:

Now in short towards 8910 or whatever it'll give me. Anyone think the news at 1330 will do anythink ?

Expect nothing and be ready for anything :eek:

If anyone has PC problems (freezing screens) etc I really should get extra RAM.I tried to upgrade a while ago but the module I got from Novatech didn't work.I ordered 1GB from Crucial yesterday.It arrived today and what a difference.

jonnyy40 said:
If anyone has PC problems (freezing screens) etc I really should get extra RAM.I tried to upgrade a while ago but the module I got from Novatech didn't work.I ordered 1GB from Crucial yesterday.It arrived today and what a difference.

Yes I changed mine earlier in the year. Might still add some more..

Wish I'd taken some quick profit but don't really have a good feeling about today. Still short but with s/l and limit orders in, probably I'll get stopped out but won't lose today

zuke said:
Morning all. Still short from 9015. OT, shame you got out of your Yen short, its given me another 100+ pips and it heads to the 50% Fib.

BTW..I've been tsting the ECN platforms...MB's is ok, but hotspot's really is ugly and difficult to get used to!!

Closed this short at 8918 for +97 pips. Now on the sidelines waiting for the next set up.

OK, Im in again with a small long (3 lots) 8919, Stop 8879, Limit 8999

I am getting long signals down here too, really don't enjoy these catching the knife triggers.