Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

live calls ?

well naturally the GBP is gonna run out of steam at some point ...but not yet

CORRECTED

for me i would be already looking to resell some yen soon.........so watching the E/J U/J sells for clues to rebuy
them

meanwhile gu is still a decent sell in 60's ..........

N

cmon work it !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• work it.JPG
    work it.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 279
cmon work it !!!!!!!!

you had 10 pips to work the bounce here ......2659-2669

if you were buying above that then risk increased .....

in this game ...on retraces if you are not coming in off the low inside 10 pips you have lost your b/e potential already.........

read forexmospherians old threads here regarding this style of trading ........

he got banned last year due to some unfortunate exchanges with other members at T2win .........no one believed he could be so good ..and major magnum got banned as well..........both are incredibly talented traders and make money day in day out ...(and still do !)

both are in the top 5 Best traders ive ever worked with (thats on trading floors since 1980s and in forex retail trading last 17 years)

the guy could smell a retrace at 50 paces in the dark ........astounding trader and still is ....

N

heres another shot

YOU must go early or go home !!!

N

Attachments

• gu rebuys.JPG
    gu rebuys.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 176
took that last call in the 2640 area ..........2652 now so you should be B/E

N

believe me ...........learning to trade well means you do things that feel uncomfortable regarding entry points ...but it gets better with practice and experience .........

generally the rule of thumb is that if you can see the full pattern.....its to late

N

Attachments

• timing.JPG
    timing.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 146
read those forexmospherian threads and his exchnages with me .........when i transitioned to scalping a few years back it took him 3-6 months to get me up to full traing speed on entry

it was ok ......but he found me another 5 pips in most of my scalp trades after 6 months hard practice .........a tremendous advantage !!

N

Last edited:
believe me ...........learning to trade well means you do things that feel uncomfortable regarding entry points ...but it gets better with practice and experience .........

generally the rule of thumb is that if you can see the full pattern.....its to late

N

gu to 2659 now ...so 15-20 pips up from possble entry points earlier

gu got slammed ...........as if we were going to increase interest rates ????

hey all

slowish morning so far ...on the gbp bull now

yen the sell from 6am opens

none of my main pairs have cleared more than 20 pips since 6am ........seriously ?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

N