Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ready to bail at b/e .................christ nothing is moving at moment ......

are you in GU:cheesy:

nope ...........its a range play market dude .........trade the S/R levels on most pairs ............i cant be bothered though and wull wait for main forst movers from 8.30 perhaps now

my ucad is at 3340 .......a handful ............christ slow for me in last hour

N

this is purgatory so far .............i'm about 10-15 pips up all morning off perhaps 3-4 scalps ..........jees what a bore

ok back later
N

you are like a bot with that cad entry ----- were you waiting for it to hit your secret trigger line -what was your stop on that cad trade ?

jees ive had to look at trading ftse ........currently in from 7009 to 7022 so far
at least something is moving :)

you are like a bot with that cad entry ----- were you waiting for it to hit your secret trigger line -what was your stop on that cad trade ?

ucad is one of few pairs hitting minor volatility / trend moves

going bull from early london

i'm simply trying to pick up the swing lows ........3330's upwards so far

and will keep going on offered

a handful on last move up

zzzzzzzzz

i'm using 5 pip stops but will bail earlier than that ........taking 5 pips profit off 50% contracts when hit to protect b/e's

i could be swinging gu buys aound the 2220's / 23

cant be arsed at moment for 2-3 pip wins

N

i jus use variations on swing high / low patterns mate into the trend

so

1) you need a trend (sh*t so far today)
2) you need a trigger swing low/high pattern to trade (no use if 1 is not happening)

and a little strengthmeter magic dust sprinkled in :)

N

so for example

EJ is sufficiently in a bear trend to get me llooking

now i need a swing high pattern to get me into reselling it

N

sorry guys been busy all morning ,..........scalping a little at moment .......selling GBP ........naturally