Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

.......scalpers do it up and down !!!

think I will leave the tart ( up and down knickers) play to you neil ----- hope the other half is not :cool:reading this :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
taken the scalps there ..i also want to rebuy GU if it rops into 2275/2280 range

still rebuying when offered ........took low 90's after this post .....up to 2312 ....the nagain at 2302 to 2318 .......and back in yet again now from 2300's again buying

think I will leave the tart ( up and down knickers) play to you neil ----- hope the other half is not :cool:reading this :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

i'm more up tha ndown to be honest (ooer :whistling)

its not that hard mate .....:cool:.......you just have to be very foussed on S/R levels and where the stalls will be between

then half an eye on the Strengthmeters to see where the action is ......................generally last 2 weeks its always with the GU as primary scalp pair for me anyway at moment

N

still rebuying when offered ........took low 90's after this post .....up to 2312 ....the nagain at 2302 to 2318 .......and back in yet again now from 2300's again buying

2309 again now so already better than B/e on this a well ........great easy day on GU ..........nice ease back in for me aftr the weekend :smart:

couldve sold GU at 2307 as i came out on buy ........GRRRRRRRR

ok 2294 ..rebuy territory guys .............if it sells from here we have changed bias

2297 for those with LARGE sphericals

i will go in a little later if it presents

shouldve had it at 2304/5 as a sell.............getting safe in my old age

its setting up for a rebuy guys .i can sence it ........2297 the entry

2315 ........ok guys ..ive called about 4 scalp live here today ......all with profits if you know how to set S/Losses and play multiple contract entries

For all of you subscribed to my newsletter please go back over the earlier posts and track to the GU chart .....not too shabby today :)

thats just 1 pair ....others are booming as well

have a good evening - i have to take some calls now

all i am saying is that many many Vendors say you cant scalp consistently and with profit every day

thats a load of ******'s they just dont know how to do it or dont want to teach you .......the first answer being the main one ! .........

they try to flog you higher T/F indicators because they are easier to sell and they can shift more to you .....

if you are looking at Lower T/F trading or going F/T one day always keep the faith ............it can be done ...............and maybe if I get the time in 2017 I will run the Scalping courses promised

N
FXCorrelator.com

Last edited:
RIP GBP

heres my fixed price FXCorrelator showing the demise of the red GBP ....... from 13 years ago

mid 2007 we were crusing .......then the meltdown came .....we fought back in Q2 2013 .....did a fine job we did coming back 30% or so ..........and then mid 2015 it all started coming off the rails .....

the support line is blown to ribbons isnt it .......kinda dark in this hole isnt it ?

so where does it end ? .........how do i know ..........i'm just a trader trading what i see

Mr Market will tell us minute by minute , hour by hour , day by day

N

Attachments

• RIP GBP.JPG
    RIP GBP.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited: