Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

nice call from 75 ---- was that on close of bar ?
When is the DAY JOB going into touch ??? or has the Mrs got a say on that matter (lol)

market is swinging very nicely today ........GU now drifting north from earlier calls .some nice smooth rebuys up offered ....CADS the real star though .....as usd and yen come south its been a rocket buy at times

nice call from 75 ---- was that on close of bar ?
When is the DAY JOB going into touch ??? or has the Mrs got a say on that matter (lol)

day job is going very very well and i enjoy it a lot .......the full time trading will be there ready when i chose to stop consulting F/T.............the wife wants me to take a long holiday break on the transition .......fat chance :smart:

N

hey all no more for me tonight

as stated earier Ucad has been most interesting chasing down from the 3240's to 3200 so far

have a good one
N

eu coming out of chop area to bull side .....

it came off a little - i would have attacked again around early 1030's and got her up to 1046 so far ...but tedious compared to the rollercoaster on GU last few days

yen is fully the alpha currency .....buy

me and my big mouth :)

yen peaked 6 mins later .selling ever since and has come off 45 pips on its own ..........pure nectar to the UJ and EJ bulls since !

N

last day of week and its been a damn good scalping week so far :)

6am starts
Yen bull earlier , GBP bull now
NZD Bear , and Euro

ok
earlier i had some nice pips on the yen / usd bears (EJ/UJ sells & Ucad buys)
now i'm on the EA sells and now the GU buys

decided to be aggressive on buying GBP as it held a decent S level earlier

N